Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni Gynaecological Oncologist in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni top Gynaecological Oncologist in Mumbai is one of the most famed Onco – surgeon in the field of Gynaecological Oncosurgery with 22+ years of expertise in the field of surgical oncology.
MBBS, MD(Gyn & Obs), DNB (Gyn & Obs)
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Gynecologic Oncology, Robotic GyneOncosurgery, Ovarian Cancer Cytoreductive Surgery, Fertility Preservation surgery
Robotic Assited surgery for endometrial and Cervical cancer, Cytoreductive surgery for ovarian carcinoma, Surgery for early ovarian carcinoma-staging laparotomy, Surgery for cervical carcinoma – Radical Hysterectomy, Surgery for Endometrial cancer, Radical Vulvectomy /Groin node dissections, Pelvic exentrations
Screening for cervical cancer – Pap Smear/Liquid based cytology/ HPV testing, Colposcopy clinic, Excisional procedures for Premalignant lesions of cervix – ( Loop electrosurgical excision, Cryotherapy, cone biopsy ), Evaluation/consultation and counseling for high-risk individuals due to strong family history of Ovarian/Breast cancers, Surgical interventions for diagnosed cases of Gynecological cancers., Radical Hysterectomy ( Wertheim’s Operation), Surgery for early Ovarian cancer ( Staging Laparotomy), Surgery for advanced Ovarian Cancer ( Debulking Surgery), Surgery for Endometrial cancer, Total pelvic Exentration, Anterior/Posterior pelvic Exentration, Pelvic/Paraaortic ( Retroperitoneal ) lymph node dissection, Radical Vulvectomy + Groin node dissection, Robotic assisted surgery for Gynecological cancers.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.