Kidney Transplant Surgery Proposal
We have a full-fledged Kidney Transplant Care Unit and have excellent facilities to take care of your medical issues provide a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled state of-the-art service to patients under one roof, supported by cutting-edge medical technology and infrastructure.
"Your case will be reviewed by kidney transplant team of JCI accredited hospital”
Treatment : Kidney Transplantation
Success Rate : 95-99%
Basic Package : 12,000 USD - 14,000 USD (Included Pre transplant investigation of recipient and donor)
Total Stay in Hospital : Total 10 days for recipient (5 days in ICU + 5 days in Single Bedded Room) & 5 days for donor (1 day stay in ICU + 4 days stay in Twin Sharing Room).
Total Stay in India : 30 Days.
For kidney transplantation in India, a recipient is required to have preferably a blood group compatible kidney donor from the family (donor has to be between 18 to 65-70 yrs). The relationship will be confirmed by doing HLA/DNA test of the donor & recipient as required by the human transplant act of our country. Sale of organs is prohibited by this act. Now a day’s blood group incompatible transplant (with different blood group)is also possible. However, In this type of transplant, antibodies in the patient against donor blood group has to be removed through plasmapheresis/immunoadsorbtion. So this type of transplant is more costly as compared to transplant in same blood group. The donor and recipient will have to undergo detailed tests, which could take 7-15 days (depending on what is found on investigations), prior to transplantation. The Transplantation can be done if the recipient and donor are found to be fit after these test and after the approval of authorization committee .The respective embassy in Delhi will certify all the proofs of certificates and documents of relationship between the donor and the recipient.
Kindly send us the reports of donors for review by our Transplant team.
Legal Documents Required for Kidney Transplant:
• Photographs- Donor, Recipient, Next of Kin (10 each)
• Income proof - Salary statement or Bank statement
• Consent from the next of kin of the donor on stamp paper (Photograph of both donor and next of kin of the donor duly pasted on the stamp paper)
• Proof of Relation – Birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.
• Prior to the Transplant, all legal documents (mentioned above) should be attested by the respective Embassies in New Delhi.
• During the hospital stay (except ICU stay) 1 companion can stay with the patient and we will provide him/her complimentary meals.
• The package does not include charges for any cross consultation, special investigations, extended stay and treatment for any other illness
• Preoperatively and post discharge, the patient/relatives has to stay in a guest house/hotel near to the hospital and cost of this will be extra.
• All the patients and donors who are coming for Transplant should come on medical visa.
HOTELS, GUEST HOUSE/ACCOMMODATION:
USD 18-22 approx per day basis including breakfast and 1 pick and 1 drop to hospital. Lunch and dinner can be provided on the basis of requirement. With the high satisfaction of our guests who provide maximum benefit in long term stays due to health problems coming from abroad. Our rooms are suitable for cooking own meals and meeting other personal needs of our guests.
For visa assistance letter, please send us the passport details of the patient and companions.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.