Dr. Suresh Rao Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Suresh Rao is one of the Senior most Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgeons of India, with a special interest in Neonatal Cardiac Surgery. He has pioneered many techniques in congenital surgery corrections and cardiopulmonary bypass and has established two large Congenital Heart Centres of National repute. He has trained many Congenital Heart Surgeons who are heading units across India. Dr. Rao has trained in India, New Zealand, Australia and USA.
Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon since 30 years. Have performed more than 12000 surgeries across all age groups and all forms of complexities.
Have set up the Childrens Heart Centre at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in June 2009. The centre has performed more than 10,000 congenital heart procedures, more than 8000 corrective surgeries and 2000 cardioloogiacl interventions. All spectrum of complexity of congenital heart surgeries have been handled by the surgeons of Children Heart Centre.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Neonatal & Infant Heart Surgery, Complex Congenital Heart Corrections, Valve Repairs in children, Repairs through Limited Posterior Thoracotomies and Ministernotomies. Newer Techniques of cardiopulmonary Bypass for Congenital Heart Corrections
Simple and Complex Arterial Switch Operations, Repair of Hypoplastic & Interrupted arches, AP Window, Common AV Canals, Shunts, Obstructed Total Anomalous Pulmonary veins, Redo after Arterial switch, Norwood Operation, Ross & Ross Konno Operations etc; Complex Congenital Heart Corrections: Complex Intraventricular Tunneling, Nikaidoh Root tranlocations, Konno, Ross Operations, Fontan, ALCAPA corrections, Potts Shunts for PAH and Redo repairs; Valve Repairs in children, Repairs through Limited Posterior Thoracotomies and Ministernotomies.
Complete repertoire of Surgical Corrections for Congenital Heart Defects and Acquired Heart Valve Lesions from Newborns to Adults.
Life Member & Past President Pediatric Cardiac Society of India. Life Member & Past president IACTS. Member, European Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons. Member, World Society of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. Member, Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society. Member, ELSO.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.