Dr. Sandeep Wasnik Joint Replacement Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Joint Replacement Surgeon in Mumbai. Dr. Sandeep Wasnik, is a Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic surgeon. He has completed his post-graduation, MS (Orthopaedics) from KEM Hospital and Seth G.S. Medical college. He is a SICOT fellow specializing in adult hip and knee replacement surgeries. He has done his fellowship from esteemed Mannheim Medical University Germany with specialization in knee arthroplasty. He uses modern technology in Knee replacement surgery to offer the highest safety standards according to JCI(USA). In addition, he has earned advanced fellowships from Germany’s Carl Gustav University specializing in complex hip surgeries and arthroplasty. Dr. Sandeep Wasnik, is a Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic surgeon. He has completed his post graduation, MS (Orthopaedics) from KEM Hospital and Seth G.S. Medical College. He is a SICOT fellow specializing in adult hip and knee replacement surgeries. He has done his fellowship from esteemed Mannheim Medical University Germany, with specialization in knee arthroplasty, and advanced fellowships from Germany’s Carl Gustav University specializing in complex Hip Replacement surgeries. He has undergone training in various places like ITALY, AUSTRALIA, and BELGIUM with stalwarts of joint replacement surgeries. He has been passionate not just about the practice but also sharing the knowledge and making efforts in R&D, with the single goal of increasing success rate and longevity of the surgeries. He has an experience of more than 800 successful hip and knee replacements surgeries. He is the first surgeon in India to perform complex Hip Replacement Surgery using Reclaim™ Implant technology for direct single replacement from hip till the knee joint. He uses modern technology in Knee replacement surgeries to offer the highest safety standards. He is also the one of the few surgeons globally performing Total knee replacement with minimally invasive techniques without using tourniquet, which is the cutting edge for joint replacement surgeries.
MS (Orthopaedics), SICOT, Fellow Hip and Knee replacement surgeries, Fellow: Hip and knee replacement (Germany).
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Hip and Knee Replacement surgeries
Total knee replacement, Total hip replacement, Partial/Unicondylar knee replacement, Minimally invasive knee replacement, muscle sparing knee replacement.
Bombay Orthopaedic society. Indian Arthroplasty association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.