Dr. Smruti Rajan Mohanty Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai. Over 21 years post qualification experience exclusively in paediatric and neonatal cardiac surgery. PREVIOUSLY WORKED AS: Consultant Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon, RTIICS, Kolkata. Consultant Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon, Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai.
KDAH EXPERIENCE : Has operated over 4000 kids till date. First Norwood operation in Western India. Smallest Pace maker implantation in the tiniest baby (in the world). Operated on the smallest baby 560 gm for PDA ligation (in the world). Operated upon one of the few youngest babies, 6 hours of life with Arterial Switch Operation. Largest single institute series of (R)POTT’S Shunt.
MBBS, MS, FCPS, DNB, MCh (CVTS) AIIMS, FPCS (USA).
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Norwood procedure and other single ventricle repairs, Arterial Switch Operation, Arch repairs, sutureless TAPVC repairs, (R)POTT’S Shunt. Cone repair
Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Neonatal cardiac surgery, Adult Congenital Heart surgery, Pediatric Valve repairs, RVOT Conduits, Paediatric ECMO and Mechanical Supports, Pediatric Heart Transplants
Paediatric and neonatal cardiac surgery, Adult Congenital Heart surgery, Paediatric ECMO and transplants.
Member, PCSI. Member, IACTS. Member, WSPCS
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.