Dr. Rajendra Sonawane Surgical Gastroenterologist in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Dr. Sonawane top surgical gastroenteroligist in Mumbai is driven by keen interest in gastrointestinal and pancreatic surgery with 27+ years of experience. He is amongst the first few qualified (MCh) in the specialty of GI surgery trained at one of the most premier institute in India known for its pioneering work in the field of gastroenterology and GI surgery. Dr. Sonawane has been practicing exclusively in specialty of GI surgery in leading hospitals in India for over 20 years and has has special interest in Minimal access GI oncology and in the field of pancreatic surgery. and also has a vast experience in reoperative or redo abdominal surgery.
MS, MCh(Surgical Gastroenterology), SGPGIMS, Lucknow
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Minimal Access Gastrointestinal /Colorectal cancer surgery, Pancreatic and biliary surgery, Restorative proctocolectomy with Ileal pouch, Minimal access Surgery for Reflux disease, Nissens fundoplication
Minimally Invasive GI Surgery (Laparoscopic and Robotic), Laparoscopic Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery for Colon and Rectal Cancer, Laparoscopic Surgery for Ulcerative Colitis. Sphincter preserving proctocolectomy with J pouch, Pancreatic Surgery: Complex Pancreatic Resections Surgery for Chronic Pancreatitis, Laproscopic Cholecystectomy and Hernai repair.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.