Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra Surgical Oncologist in C.K. Birla Hospital New Delhi
Dr Mandeep Singh Malhotra is a top skilled and best oncologist with over 20 years of clinical experience. He completed his senior residency in surgical oncology from the very famous All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. During his fellowship he worked in Broomfield hospital, Chelmsford, UK; also he got experience from UPENN, USA and NCC Singapore. Amongst his various achievements, Dr. Mandeep has been awarded the Young Scientist Award.
He is one of the pioneers in India for:
1) Performing Skin Sparing/Nipple Sparing Mastectomy with Autologous Reconstruction
2) Prophylactic Mastectomy with Reconstruction for BRCA positive patients
3) Salvage Surgery for Recurrent Oral, Oropharynx, Orbital, Parotid and Thyroid Cancers
4) Using Precision Oncology for mapping Genetic pathways with Ayurveda and other traditional Medicine under the platform of Art of Healing cancer.
He has authored various articles, chapters, and blogs for both national and international journals and has been an eminent speaker at many national and international conferences.
Areas of interest
Oral (mouth) cancer surgery both with microvascular reconstruction. Oncoplastic Breast Conservation surgery with Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy. Skin Sparing/ Nipple Sparing Mastectomy with Primary Reconstruction. Prophylactic Mastectomy with Reconstruction for BRCA positive patients. Salvage surgery for recurrent especially post-radiation or chemoradiation laryngopharyngeal & oropharyngeal tumours. Open skull base surgery for advanced oral & maxillary and paranasal sinus.nAdvanced Oral(mouth) Cancer Surgery requiring ITF & TF(Skull base) clearance. Advanced orbital (eye, eyelid, etc.) and craniofacial resection with reconstruction. Thyroid & Salivary Gland Surgery. Transoral robotic/ endoscopic surgery for Oropharyngeal cancer & sleep apnea. Orthognathic & facial reconstruction/ realignment post-cancer or trauma mutilation. Secondary Breast reconstruction for women who had undergone Breast removal during their previous cancer treatment.
Education and training
MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. MS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – BMHRC, Bhopal. Surgical Oncology Residency – Dept. of Surgical Oncology IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi. Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction – MSCC - Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore under Dr. Moni A Kuriakose. UICC Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty and Genetic Breast Cancer- St Andrews Center, Broomfield Hospital, Essex UK, under Dr. Venkat Ramakrishnan. TORS (Trans Oral Robotic Surgery)- UPENN, Philadelphia under Dr. Gregory Weinstein.
Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra brings the experience of more than 20 years and has been previously associated with some of the best hospitals in India including Fortis Healthcare (Delhi), Artemis Hospital (Delhi)All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi), LNJP Hospital (Delhi), Narayana Hospital (Bangalore), Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences ( Kochi), Hamidiya Hospital (Bhopal), Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (Bhopal), Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford (UK).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.