Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra Surgical Oncologist in C.K. Birla Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra is a top skilled and best oncologist with over 20 years of clinical experience. He completed his senior residency in surgical oncology from the very famous All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. During his fellowship he worked in Broomfield hospital, Chelmsford, UK; also he got experience from UPENN, USA and NCC Singapore. Amongst his various achievements, Dr. Mandeep has been awarded the Young Scientist Award.
He is one of the pioneers in India for:
1) Performing Skin Sparing/Nipple Sparing Mastectomy with Autologous Reconstruction
2) Prophylactic Mastectomy with Reconstruction for BRCA positive patients
3) Salvage Surgery for Recurrent Oral, Oropharynx, Orbital, Parotid and Thyroid Cancers
4) Using Precision Oncology for mapping Genetic pathways with Ayurveda and other traditional Medicine under the platform of Art of Healing cancer.
He has authored various articles, chapters, and blogs for both national and international journals and has been an eminent speaker at many national and international conferences.
Areas of interest
Oral (mouth) cancer surgery both with microvascular reconstruction. Oncoplastic Breast Conservation surgery with Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy. Skin Sparing/ Nipple Sparing Mastectomy with Primary Reconstruction. Prophylactic Mastectomy with Reconstruction for BRCA positive patients. Salvage surgery for recurrent especially post-radiation or chemoradiation laryngopharyngeal & oropharyngeal tumours. Open skull base surgery for advanced oral & maxillary and paranasal sinus.nAdvanced Oral(mouth) Cancer Surgery requiring ITF & TF(Skull base) clearance. Advanced orbital (eye, eyelid, etc.) and craniofacial resection with reconstruction. Thyroid & Salivary Gland Surgery. Transoral robotic/ endoscopic surgery for Oropharyngeal cancer & sleep apnea. Orthognathic & facial reconstruction/ realignment post-cancer or trauma mutilation. Secondary Breast reconstruction for women who had undergone Breast removal during their previous cancer treatment.
Education and training
MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. MS – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – BMHRC, Bhopal. Surgical Oncology Residency – Dept. of Surgical Oncology IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi. Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction – MSCC - Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore under Dr. Moni A Kuriakose. UICC Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty and Genetic Breast Cancer- St Andrews Center, Broomfield Hospital, Essex UK, under Dr. Venkat Ramakrishnan. TORS (Trans Oral Robotic Surgery)- UPENN, Philadelphia under Dr. Gregory Weinstein.
Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra brings the experience of more than 20 years and has been previously associated with some of the best hospitals in India including Fortis Healthcare (Delhi), Artemis Hospital (Delhi)All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi), LNJP Hospital (Delhi), Narayana Hospital (Bangalore), Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences ( Kochi), Hamidiya Hospital (Bhopal), Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (Bhopal), Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford (UK).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.