Dr. Anish Gupta ENT Surgeon in C.K Birla Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anish Gupta is a top, prominent and skilled ENT specialist and Head & Neck surgeon in Gurgaon. He has a rich experience in performing common and complex ENT procedures ranging from ontological and rhinological procedures, laryngeal framework procedures, endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, thyroidectomy and surgical treatment for head and neck tumours.
Dr Anish Gupta has the credit of being involved in more than 100 cochlear implants out of which he has performed over 60 cochlear implants himself. He has done more than 2000 endonasal procedures and over 3000 middle and inner ear surgeries including complex and revision mastoidectomies, stapedotomy, glomus tympanicum, optic nerve decompressions and endolymphatic sac decompression.
Dr Gupta has been running the ADIP (Assistance to Disable persons ) scheme for Cochlear implantation sponsored by the Central government for the last two years. He is a reputed member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India since 2004 and has attended various conferences on ENT procedures, both in India and abroad.
He has been recognised and awarded for his humanitarian services to the people of Gombe State, Nigeria. Additionally, Dr Anish Gupta has bagged the prominent Raj Lakshmi Memorial Gold medal in temporal bone dissection workshop held in KKR, Chennai in 2014.
Areas of interest
Head & Neck Surgery. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. Cochlear Implant Surgery. Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
Education and training
Army Hospital Research and Referral (2004-07). Senior Research Fellow - Indian Council of Medical Research (2008). Training in Non invasive Sinus procedures (BALLOON Sinuplasty ) at Thailand in (2015). Training for difficult cochlear implant procedures at Cochlear Surgeons Workshop in Sydney Australia (2016).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.