Dr. Harsimran Singh Head & Neck Onco Surgeon in C.K Birla Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Harsimran Singh is a prolific top & best surgical oncologist in Delhi- NCR region with over 15 years of clinical experience. He completed his Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery from HCG Manavta Cancer Centre, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. Dr Singh has authored many articles for both national and international publications.
Area of interest
.Dr Harsimran specializes in performing biopsies and removing cancerous tumors and surrounding tissue as well as other cancer related procedures. He specializes in performing skin and bone grafts using implants to replace a muscle or damaged body part or transplant bone or tissue to replace an area that has been operated upon.
Education and training
. BDS from D.J. College of Dental Science and Research, Modinagar, Ghaziabad. MDS from Vyas Dental College and Hospital, Jodhpur. Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery.
Dr Harsimran Singh brings with him an experience of over 15 years and has previously been associated with some of the foremost hospitals in India including Fortis Hospital (Delhi), Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (Bangalore) and HCG Hospital (Nashik), Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Cancer Hospital (Jaipur), Mata Kaulan Charitable Hospital (Amritsar), Guru Nanak Dev Super Speciality Hospital (Tarn-Taran).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.