Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Saggu Laparoscopic Surgeon in C.K Birla Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Saggu is a leading & top Bariatric and Advanced Laparoscopic surgeon with over 18 years of post-graduate experience. Dr Saggu’s prime focus is to uphold the highest levels of professionalism, care, and integrity with his patients. He was part of the reputed A Z Sint Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium where he undertook a Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Chicago and International College of Surgeons, Chicago. He brings with him an overall experience of 21 years having worked with some of the best institutions in India and abroad. His previous associations include working with Apollo Spectra Hospital (Delhi), Fortis Healthcare (Delhi), Primus Hospital (Delhi) and A Z Sint Jan Hospital (Belgium).
Areas of interest
Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgery. Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery. Minimal Access GI Surgery. Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and other Cosmetic Surgeries. Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery. Laparoscopic Hernia repair. Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (painless and stitch-less piles surgery). Laser Anorectal Surgeries. VAAFT (video-assisted anal fistula treatment).
Piles, Gallstones, Liver and pancreas diseases, Inflammatory bowel disease, Hernia, Appendicitis, GERD, Esophageal disorders.
Education and training
MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur. MS in General Surgery from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar. Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery (FIAGES) from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Observership in Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram hospital, Delhi. Fellowship in Laparoscopic Bariatric and GI Surgery from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology Surgery, Ahmedabad. Fellow (Gastric Surgery) International College of Surgeons (FICS) from Chicago, USA. Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery from A Z Sint Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium. Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS), Chicago, USA. Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic (Bariatric Surgery) surgery (FALS) from All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.