Dr. Mandar Deshpande Head & Neck Onco Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Head & Neck Onco Surgeon in Mumbai. Worked at one of the most prestigious cancer centres in the world, Tata Memorial Hospital for 13 years. Advanced training in Robotic Head and Neck surgery (Korea). Currently working as a Consultant of Head and Neck Services in KDAH since 11 years now. He has performed more than 5000 head and neck surgeries at Kokilaben Hospital so far. This includes the first Trans Oral Robotic Surgery for Oro-pharyngeal tumour in Mumbai. He is the first surgeon in the country to do Robotic assisted Neck dissections and Trans Oral Robotic surgeries. He also specializes in Conservative Laryngectomy with minimal morbidity, Treatment of thyroid tumours both benign and malignant, Minimally invasive Parathyroidectomies especially for Geriatric patients with co-morbidities. He was Assistant Professor and then Associate Professor of Head & Neck Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital for 7 years from 2002 to 2009.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST: Robotic assisted Surgeries, Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries, Head & Neck Onco Surgery, Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries (TORS), Laser surgeries (Laryngeal & Oral) Conservative, Laryngeal Surgeries, Minimally invasive Parathyroidectomy and Thyroidectomies for Benign and Malignant cases
TREATMENTS/PROCEDURES OFFERED: Diagnostic procedures (Scopy and Biopsy),, Counseling for cancer patients,, Treatment, planning and execution (surgery/chemotherapy/radiotherapy)., Palliative care for terminal stage patients.
MBBS, LTM Medical College, Sion, Mumbai. MS, DNB(Surgical Oncology), Tata Memorial Hospital. Head & Neck Robotic Surgery, Severance Hospital, Yonsei University, South Korea.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.