Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala Orthopedic Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala top Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai is Head – Centre for Sports Medicine, & Director - Arthroscopy & Shoulder Service at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hosptal, Mumbai, India. He is an ISAKOS committee member, and is on the board of APKASS. He is also an active member of Indian Arthroscopy Association, and Shoulder & Elbow Society of India. He has been on the editorial board of leading arthroscopy journals including Arthroscopy and American Journal of Sports Medicine. Besides being India’s representative at the ICC (International Cricket Council) Medical Committee, he is the board physician for many Indian sports teams. Anecdotally, of the 66 Indian medalists at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, 12 had undergone surgery with him for their sports injuries, and these included 8 gold medals. His work in arthroscopy has been internationally published and recognized and he is the recipient of numerous awards including the most prestigious ISAKOS John Joyce Award in 2009.
Dr. Pardiwala has treated many of India's finest sportspersons such as Olympic medal winner Saina Nehwal, the three medal-winning Phogat cousins, badminton player Parupalli Kashyap, Akhil Kumar the boxer, wrestlers Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt, boxer Vikas Krishnan, badminton player P V Sindhu, and rugby captain Hrishi Pendse, He has also treated numerous Indian cricketers and top kabaddi athletes.
MBBS, MS(Orthopaedics), DNB(Orthopaedics), FCPS
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Sports Orthopaedics, Arthroscopic surgery – knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow; Cartilage repair surgery including ACI (autologous chondrocyte implantation), Allograft transplants for ligaments, meniscus, articular cartilage, Shoulder surgery including shoulder replacements
Arthroscopic ACL surgery including revision ACL surgery and allograft reconstructions, Knee dislocations and multiple ligament reconstructive surgery for knee, Meniscus repair and meniscus allograft transplantation, Cartilage reconstructive surgery including autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI), Arthroscopic shoulder reconstructive surgery including instability repair and rotator cuff repair, Shoulder replacements including reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, Advanced reconstructive arthroscopy of hip, ankle, and elbow for sports injuries, Joint preservation surgery including HTO and osteochondral knee transplants.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.