Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala Orthopedic Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala top Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai is Head – Centre for Sports Medicine, & Director - Arthroscopy & Shoulder Service at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hosptal, Mumbai, India. He is an ISAKOS committee member, and is on the board of APKASS. He is also an active member of Indian Arthroscopy Association, and Shoulder & Elbow Society of India. He has been on the editorial board of leading arthroscopy journals including Arthroscopy and American Journal of Sports Medicine. Besides being India’s representative at the ICC (International Cricket Council) Medical Committee, he is the board physician for many Indian sports teams. Anecdotally, of the 66 Indian medalists at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, 12 had undergone surgery with him for their sports injuries, and these included 8 gold medals. His work in arthroscopy has been internationally published and recognized and he is the recipient of numerous awards including the most prestigious ISAKOS John Joyce Award in 2009.
Dr. Pardiwala has treated many of India's finest sportspersons such as Olympic medal winner Saina Nehwal, the three medal-winning Phogat cousins, badminton player Parupalli Kashyap, Akhil Kumar the boxer, wrestlers Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt, boxer Vikas Krishnan, badminton player P V Sindhu, and rugby captain Hrishi Pendse, He has also treated numerous Indian cricketers and top kabaddi athletes.
MBBS, MS(Orthopaedics), DNB(Orthopaedics), FCPS
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Sports Orthopaedics, Arthroscopic surgery – knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow; Cartilage repair surgery including ACI (autologous chondrocyte implantation), Allograft transplants for ligaments, meniscus, articular cartilage, Shoulder surgery including shoulder replacements
Arthroscopic ACL surgery including revision ACL surgery and allograft reconstructions, Knee dislocations and multiple ligament reconstructive surgery for knee, Meniscus repair and meniscus allograft transplantation, Cartilage reconstructive surgery including autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI), Arthroscopic shoulder reconstructive surgery including instability repair and rotator cuff repair, Shoulder replacements including reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, Advanced reconstructive arthroscopy of hip, ankle, and elbow for sports injuries, Joint preservation surgery including HTO and osteochondral knee transplants.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.