Dr. Bhavisha Ghugare Breast Cancer Oncoplastic Surgeon in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Bhavisha Ghugare top Breast cancer surgeon in Mumbai is a consultant breast cancer and Oncoplastic surgeon.She is an experience breast surgeon with specialist expertise in one stop rapid assessment for various breast conditions, family history risk assessment and breast screening. She has a strong commitment to the care of the patient. The treatment of breast cancer has changed dramatically and for the better as we learn more about the biology of cancer, so her focus is also on how young woman can reduce their risk of developing breast cancer. She has her general surgical training from Sir J.J. Group of hospital, Mumbai. Then fellowship in Breast Oncosurgery Department from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Modified Radical Mastectomy, Breast Conservative Surgery, Microdochectomy, Lumpectomy, Breast Oncoplastic Surgery, Skin Sparing Mastectomy, Axillary Clearance
Breast cancer, Breast lump, Phylloide tumour, Nipple discharge, Gynaecomastia
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.