Dr. Sunil Dachepalli Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgeon in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Sunil Dachepalli top Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgeon in Hyderabad is a Senior Consultant Orthopedic Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 24 years of experience.
MBBS, MS (Ortho), MRCS, CCBST, MSc (Tr & Ortho), MCH (Ortho), FRCS (Tr & Ortho).
2014-Present: Senior Consultant Orthopedic Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon, Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. April 2013-Feb 2014: Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad. June 2009-March 2013: Senior Registrar, South London Healthcare, NHS Trust. June 2008-June 2009: Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellow, Bradford University Hospital, Bradford (Mr W. Kluge and Mr. D Shaw). Feb 2008-June 2008: Registrar, Department of Orthopaedics, Rochdale Infirmary, Rochdale (Mr. V Devadoss). Aug 2007-Feb 2008: Registrar (Clinical Fellow), Department of Orthopaedics, Rochdale Infirmary, Rochdale, UK. April 2007-July 2007: LAS Registrar, Department of Orthopaedics, Sandwell General Hospital, West Bromwich, UK.
OP Consultation for First and Second Opinions. Medical Management of Cases including Rheumatoid Arthritis. Surgical Management for Orthopaedic Cases. Rehabilitation. Pain Management. Fast Tracking after Joint Replacement. Computer Guided Surgeries. Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Minimally Invasive Trauma Surgery. Complex Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery. Primary and Revision Joint Replacements of Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Elbow. Surgical Expertise in Robotics and Computer Navigation. Minimal Access Joint Replacement. Partial Knee Replacement. Treatment of Painful, Unstable/Failed (loosened and infected) Joint Replacements. Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow. Knee Multi Ligament Repair. Stem Cell Therapy. Cartilage Regeneration Surgery. Frozen Shoulder Treatment. Sports Injuries Treatment.
Special Interest and Expertise
Joint Replacements including Revision Surgeries. Computer Guided Replacements and Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Anatomical ACL Reconstructions. Multi Ligament Reconstructions & Meniscus Repairs. Shoulder, Hip & Knee Arthroscopies (Keyhole Surgeries) and Joint Replacements. Computer Guided Joint Replacements. Sports Injuries. Complex Trauma Cases. Arthroscopy of Shoulder, Hip and Knee. ACL Reconstruction and Meniscal Repairs. Sports Surgeries. Performed the World's First Successful Joint Replacement at Wrightington Hospital, UK. Revised some of the replacements performed by the pioneers, that lasted almost 40 years. Frequently Tours Middle East, Africa and North India as a Visiting Consultant. Certified ATLS Instructor.
Indian Medical Association. Indian Orthopaedic Association. British Medical Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.