Dr. Sarada Pasangulapati Medical Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Medical Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Sarada Pasangulapati is a Consultant Medical Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 11 years of experience. With experience working and training in some of the most prestigious centres, such as Cambridge University hospitals, Dr. Sarada brings home some of the most cutting-edge international practices in the management of various digestive and liver diseases. She is a JAG (UK) accredited endoscopist who specialises in upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, and advanced endoscopic procedures such as endoscopic ultrasound. She is triple-accredited in general medicine, gastroenterology, and hepatology. Her areas of expertise include the treatment of various gastric, liver, and pancreatic disorders. She received the prestigious FRCP (Glasgow) for her outstanding performance in academia and medicine, and she also serves as one of the few international MRCP examiners for India.
2018: FRCP (Glasgow). 2014: CCT-Gastroenterology, Hepatology, General Internal Medicine. 2010: MRCP Gastroenterology. 2009: MRCP (UK). 2004: MBBS, Andhra Medical College.
May 2021-Present: Consultant Medical Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. March 2021: Visiting Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Fernandez Hospitals. May 2017-April 2021: Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Citizens Specialty Hospital, Nallagandla. Nov 2015-April 2017: Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, Global Hospitals, Lakdikapul & LB Nagar. Sep 2014-Nov 2014: Senior Registrar, Gastroenterology Specialist Training, Hinchingbrooke Hospital. Mar 2014-Aug 2014: Fellowship in Liver Transplantation, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. Sep 2013-Feb 2014: Hepatology Fellowship, Nottingham University Hospital. April 2013-Aug 2013: Senior Fellow in Hepatology and Liver Transplantation, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. Apr 2012-Mar 2013: Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine, Hinchingbrooke Hospital. Apr 2011-Mar 2012: Hepatology & Liver Transplant, Addenbrooke’s Hospital. Aug 2009-March 2011: Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine, Peterborough District Hospital.
Medical Gastroenterology. Hepatology. Advanced Endoscopy. Endoscopic Ultrasound.
Special Interest and Expertise
Management of Acute and Chronic Liver Disease. Management of Pancreatic Disorders. Management of Various GI Conditions in Women including IBD, GI Diseases Related to Pregnancy in Women. Advanced Endoscopy including Endoscopic Ultrasound.
American Association of Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD). American College of Gastroenterology (ACG).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.