Dr. Praveen Mereddy Joint Replacement Surgeon in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Joint Replacement Surgeon in Hyderabad. Dr. Praveen Mereddy is a Senior Consultant Joint Replacement & Trauma Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. He worked in the UK for ten years, gaining valuable experience and confidence as a trauma and joint replacement surgeon. He received fellowship training in revision hip and knee arthroplasty in the United Kingdom. He was the first person to complete his MCh in Trauma & Orthopaedics at Wrightington Hospital and Edge Hill University in 2010. He received his post-graduate training (MS Ortho) from one of the best institutions in India (Manipal Academy of Higher Education) and was further trained in various renowned trauma and orthopaedic hospitals in South India. He has presented at more than 50 conferences and meetings (over 20 guest lectures and over 30 paper presentations), and he is a highly motivated achiever with an interest in academia. He has published his work in peer-reviewed journals (8 peer-reviewed, 2 online, and 7 letters to the editor). Surgery specialties include complicated fractures (infections, non-unions, and malunions), revision hip and knee replacements, partial knee replacements, treatment of pelvic acetabular injuries, and complex trauma. He is fluent in Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, and English, and he also understands Tamil and Malayalam.
2012: FRCS (Tr & Ortho), Edinburgh, UK. 2010: M.Ch (Ortho), Wrightington, UK. 2005: MRCS, Edinburgh, UK. 2002: DNB (Ortho), New Delhi, India. 2000: MS (Ortho), Manipal Academy, India. 1997: MBBS, Manipal Academy, India.
Currently working as a Senior Consultant Joint Replacement & Trauma Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. 2012-2018: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Care Hospitals, Hitech City & Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Aug 2011-Aug 2012: Fellowship in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty with Tony Nargol. 2009-2011: Registrar & Fellow in University Hospital of North Tees, UK. 2006-2008: Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead, UK. 2005-2008: Wirral University Teaching Hospital, UK. 2005: SHO, (T & O, Hip & Knee), University Hospital of Hartlepool, UK. 2001-2003: Registrar (T & O, Hip & Knee), Apollo Hospitals. Registrar, (T & O), Manipal Hospital.
Special Interest and Expertise
Revision, Complex Primary Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery. Partial Knee Replacement Surgery. Treatment of Painful/Unstable/Failed (Loosening/Infected) Primary Joint Replacements. Complex, Complicated Fractures and Pelvic-Acetabular Trauma.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.