Dr. Sarada M Gynaecologist in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Gynaecologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Sarada M is a Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 21 years of experience. She received her medical degree from Kurnool Medical College, her postgraduate training from Osmania University’s Government Maternity Hospital, her DNB from St Theresa’s Hospital in Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, and a fellowship in laparoscopy at Keil University, Germany. Dr. Sarada M is also experienced in dealing with high-risk obstetric patients. She has performed numerous deliveries in women with complicated cases of SLE and other autoimmune disorders, as well as leukaemias, ITP, and other haematological conditions. Her ability to work as a team with respective specialities makes her a team leader to take care of the treatment of high-risk pregnancies. Working as an obstetrician has been her childhood passion, and Dr. Sarada proudly enjoys her life working as an obstetrician and gynaecologist. She has a strong commitment to patient care, and her work performing numerous complex surgeries is a testament to her abilities.
FRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK. Dec 2011: DNB, St Theresa’s General Hospital, Hyderabad, National Board of Examinations. May 2008: MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, UK. Dec 2000: DGO, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, NTR University of Health Sciences. May 1997: MBBS, Kurnool Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences.
Currently working as a Senior Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda.
Antenatal Care. Normal Delivery. Preterm Labor. Caesarean Delivery. High Risk Obstetrics. Diagnostic Laproscopy. Lap Ovarain Cystectomy. Lap Myomectomy. Lap Hysterectomy. Vaginal Hysterectomy. Diagnostic Hysteroscopy. Hyseroscopic Septal Rescetion. Hysteroscopic Myomectomy.
Special Interest and Expertise
Non Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy or Scarless Hysterectomy. Laparoscopic Surgeries. Hysteroscopic Surgeries. Hysterocopy Procedures including Septal Resection and Myomectomy. Laproscopy Procedures including Complex Surgeries for Endometriosis, Fibroid Uterus and Malignancy.
MICOG-Member of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. FRCOG-Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Fellowship in Laproscopic Surgery-University of Keil, Germany. Fellowship in Gynaecological Endoscopy-University of Keil, Germany.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.