Dr. Sarita Rani Jaiswal Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi
Dr. Sarita Jaiswal Top & Best BMT Physician is the Program Director - Haploidentical BMT & Consultant - BMT and Haematology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre. Dr Sarita trained in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pathology before initiating her career in Hemato-Oncology and BMT. Dr. Sarita did her fellowships in BMT Italy at the University of Parma under Prof Franco Aversa and San Martino Hospital at Genova under Prof Andrea Bacigalupo. Dr Sarita also received a fellowship as a Visiting Physician at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, Seattle, USA in 2013. Dr. Sarita Jaiswal has also trained exclusively in TCRalfabeta depleted Haploidentical BMT under Prof Aversa, who is a pioneer in this field. Dr. Sarita has been awarded the ESH-EBMT scholarship for her work in Haploidentical BMT. Since her return from USA, she has been instrumental in setting up a comprehensive haploidentical BMT program at Dharamshila Hospital. The program is one of its kind in India with a dedicated patient-care wing as well as basic research facilities. Dr. Sarita and the team has carried out over 60 haploidentical BMT in the last two and half years with an impressive outcome in most difficult cases of refractory leukaemia, lymphoma and severe aplastic anaemia with a disease-free-survival of over 70% in malignant diseases and over 80% in non-malignant diseases. The clinical and basic research carried out by Dr Jaiswal and her team has won accolades internationally. Dr Sarita has been invited for oral presentation of her work at the BMT Tandem Meetings in the USA for 3 consecutive years from 2015 onwards. Her major area of research is on post-transplant immunotherapy and prevention of GVHD following haploidentical BMT. This has led to some novel developments in this field. Dr Sarita has had over 50 international publications and presentations in the last 3 years. The group has recently started a clinical trial on haploidentical BMT in thalassemia and sickle cell anaemia. In addition, Dr Sarita has major interest in the management of acute leukaemia in children and myeloproliferative disorders.
Affiliations (Professional Memberships) & Certifications
American Society Of Blood And Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT). American Society Of Hematology. European Hematology Association (EHA). Asia Pacific Hematology Consortium (APHCON).
MD, Fellowship (Critical care Medicine), Fellowship (BMT)Program Director - Haploidentical BMT & Consultant - BMT and Haematology.
Bone Marrow Transplant, Haemato Oncology, Oncology
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.