Dr. Suparno Chakrabarti Haemato Oncologist & BMT Specialist in Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Suparno Chakrabarti Top & Best Haemato Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician is the Head of the Dept for Blood and Marrow Transplantation and Hematology at Dharamshila Narayana Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi, India. He initiated the first Haploidentical BMT program in India and along with Dr Sarita Jaiswal has developed this as a sustained alternate donor program with over 125 Haploidentical transplants in the past 7 years. They have innovated newer methods of carrying out haploidentical BMT in patients with advanced leukemia as well as aplastic anemia with excellent results. His key area of research is Transplant immunology in relation to Haploidentical BMT.
Dr. Chakrabarti trained in Internal Medicine at PGIMER, Chandigarh in India. Subsequently, he spent 12 years in the UK, initially as a research fellow and subsequently as a consultant in the field of BMT. During this period, he played a substantial role in developing Campath-1H based T cell depletion and reduced intensity conditioning. The bulk of his research also focussed on post-transplant virus infections and immune reconstitution. He has over 100 publications to his credit.
He has established a world-class BMT centre in the country and runs a charitable organisation for children with blood diseases.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.