Dr. Anshuman Kumar Surgical Oncologist in Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Delhi
Dr. Anshuman Kumar is a top & well-known recognized Onco-Surgeon in India. After completing his graduation from Patna Medical College and post-graduation in General Surgery from Aligarh Muslim University, he did his M.Ch. in Onco-Surgery from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) in Ahmedabad. He later on pursued MRCS from U.K. (Edinburgh). Dr. Kumar has been awarded Gold Medals for excellence throughout his academic career.
With more than 18 years of clinical experience in Surgical Oncology, Dr. Kumar is designated teacher DNB – Surgical Oncology and Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology. He has performed more than 28,000 routine and complex Head & Neck cancer surgeries including Commando Surgeries, Laryngectomy, Neck Dissection, Thyroidectomy, Parotidectomy, Craniofacial Resection, Para pharyngeal tumours etc. Breast Cancer Surgeries, Urological Cancer Surgeries, Kidney Cancer, Neobladder Cancer, Testicular & Adrenal Tumour Surgeries HPB & GI Onco Surgeries and Gynae Onco Surgeries etc.
Dr. Kumar has developed various clinical and surgical techniques and protocols for management of complex cancers. He frequently conducts hands-on programs and delivers lectures globally on cancer management. He is an active participant in media debates for the upcoming issues related to cancer and has presented multiple papers and attended various national and international conferences. He has visited various countries such as Nepal, Ethiopia, Uzbekistan, Oman, Kenya, Bangladesh, Nigeria etc. for cancer OPDs, Camps and CMEs.
.M.B.B.S (Hons. & Gold Medalist) - Patna Medical College And Hospital, Patna. M.S (General Surgery) - JNMCH, AMU, Aligarh, UP (Trained in General and Laparoscopic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery in addition to Emergency and Trauma). Senior Resident, Moolchand K R Hospital, New Delhi. M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) (Gold Medalist) - Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad (Trained in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Thoracic Cancer Surgery, GI and Hepatobiliary Cancer Surgery, Breast, Gynecological, Urological and Musculoskeletal Surgery). MRCS - Edinburgh UK. MBA - Hospital Administration. PG - Quality Management & AHO.
Fields of Experience
Oral, Thyroid, Larynx, Pharynx, Parotid and Other Head & Neck Cancer Surgeries. Voice Prosthesis Insertion following Laryngectomy for Larynx Cancer Surgery. Laser Surgery for Head & Neck Cancers. Breast Cancer Surgeries. Breast Conservation Surgery. Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. Urological Cancer Surgeries - Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Penile Cancer etc. Kidney Cancer, Neobladder Cancer, Testicular & Adrenal Tumour Surgeries. HPB & GI Onco Surgeries. Gynae Surgeries - Routine and Complex Gynaecological Cancer Surgeries, Radical Cancer Surgeries, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries, Laser Surgery, Reconstructive Vaginal Surgeries, Fibroid Management, Cytoreduction (Reduction of Tumour Mass), Bowel and Urologic Surgery, Lymphadenectomies (Excision of The Lymph Nodes).
Awards & Recognition
Received “The rising star award in Oncology” by Times Healthcare Achievers Delhi/NCR 2018. Received “Viduyat Bhushan Samman”. Received “Oncologist of the year 2014” award at IHWY by Ministry of State for Health.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. European Society of Surgical Oncology. Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
Oncology, Robotic Surgery, Surgical Oncology
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.