Dr. Sachin Suresh Jadhav Haematologist & BMT specialist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore
Dr Sachin top Haematologist & BMT specialist in Bangalore is the Group Head of Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation at HCG Network, Bengaluru. Dr. Sachin is an eminent Haematologist and BMT Physician, who has successfully carried out 680 bone marrow transplants so far. His expertise lies in treating blood disorders and stem cell transplants as per international quality standards. His other areas of interest include eosinophilia treatment, thalassaemia, chelation therapy and lymphatic drainage. Dr. Sachin has handled over 680 BMT cases and 5000 blood cancer cases, so far.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Clinical Haematology), Fellowship (Leukaemia – BMT)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Sachin has completed his Fellowship in Leukaemia / BMT from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. He has gained hands-on clinical experience in Immunology and Paediatric BMT at Great Ormond street Hospital, London, UK.
Dr. Sachin has created 7 BMT programs in India. He leads 7 transplant centres across the HCG network. His team of highly trained and experienced doctors has performed more than 1400 transplants. Dr. Sachin has been a part of several research projects in the field of BMT, leukaemia, lymphoma and aplastic anaemia. He has also published several papers in national and international journals.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.