Dr. Sachin Suresh Jadhav Haematologist & BMT specialist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Sachin top Haematologist & BMT specialist in Bangalore is the Group Head of Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation at HCG Network, Bengaluru. Dr. Sachin is an eminent Haematologist and BMT Physician, who has successfully carried out 680 bone marrow transplants so far. His expertise lies in treating blood disorders and stem cell transplants as per international quality standards. His other areas of interest include eosinophilia treatment, thalassaemia, chelation therapy and lymphatic drainage. Dr. Sachin has handled over 680 BMT cases and 5000 blood cancer cases, so far.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Clinical Haematology), Fellowship (Leukaemia – BMT)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Sachin has completed his Fellowship in Leukaemia / BMT from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. He has gained hands-on clinical experience in Immunology and Paediatric BMT at Great Ormond street Hospital, London, UK.
Dr. Sachin has created 7 BMT programs in India. He leads 7 transplant centres across the HCG network. His team of highly trained and experienced doctors has performed more than 1400 transplants. Dr. Sachin has been a part of several research projects in the field of BMT, leukaemia, lymphoma and aplastic anaemia. He has also published several papers in national and international journals.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.