Dr. S Bhattacharjee Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr S Bhattacharjee top radiation oncologist in Bangalore is a senior radiation oncologist at HCG Cancer Centre, Bengaluru, and he specialises in administering cobalt therapy, 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, TomoTherapy, CyberKnife, Brachytherapy, etc. He is also skilled in administering chemotherapy for a broad spectrum of cancers. He has treated around 60,000 patients with chemotherapy during his 10-year stint at Thakurpukur Cancer Hospital, Kolkata. In the last 12 years, he has treated more than 400 patients with CyberKnife.
In 2004, he discovered an immunomodifier - "Immuvac", which supports the treatment of immuno-compromised health conditions, such as AIDS, leprosy and cancers. This immuno-modifier was approved by USFDA in 2006, and is widely used throughout the USA. He has collaborated with scientists to produce several drugs for the 1st time in the world in Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ahmedabad. He has published several papers in national and international journals, especially in ASTRO, ESMO, INTERNATIONAL NEURO SYMPOSIUM, etc. Dr. Bhattacharjee has delivered lectures on scientific research in medical colleges of Kolkata, Chennai, Assam, RCC Trivandrum, Indian Institute of Toxicology, Lucknow, Indian Institute of Virology, Pune, Cancer Hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh, etc. He has conducted around 100 cancer awareness camps in West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Orissa, Karnataka, etc. He treated several thousand national and international cancer patients.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.