Dr. S Bhattacharjee Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore
Dr S Bhattacharjee top radiation oncologist in Bangalore is a senior radiation oncologist at HCG Cancer Centre, Bengaluru, and he specialises in administering cobalt therapy, 3DCRT, IMRT, IGRT, TomoTherapy, CyberKnife, Brachytherapy, etc. He is also skilled in administering chemotherapy for a broad spectrum of cancers. He has treated around 60,000 patients with chemotherapy during his 10-year stint at Thakurpukur Cancer Hospital, Kolkata. In the last 12 years, he has treated more than 400 patients with CyberKnife.
In 2004, he discovered an immunomodifier - "Immuvac", which supports the treatment of immuno-compromised health conditions, such as AIDS, leprosy and cancers. This immuno-modifier was approved by USFDA in 2006, and is widely used throughout the USA. He has collaborated with scientists to produce several drugs for the 1st time in the world in Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Ahmedabad. He has published several papers in national and international journals, especially in ASTRO, ESMO, INTERNATIONAL NEURO SYMPOSIUM, etc. Dr. Bhattacharjee has delivered lectures on scientific research in medical colleges of Kolkata, Chennai, Assam, RCC Trivandrum, Indian Institute of Toxicology, Lucknow, Indian Institute of Virology, Pune, Cancer Hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh, etc. He has conducted around 100 cancer awareness camps in West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Orissa, Karnataka, etc. He treated several thousand national and international cancer patients.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.