Dr. Sachin Marda Surgical Oncologist in Yashoda Hospital Somajiguda | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Surgical Oncologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Sachin Marda is a Senior Consultant Oncologist & Robotic Surgeon (Cancer Specialist) at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 15 years of experience with special interest in Breast Cancer. Head and Neck Cancer. Gynaecology and Urological Cancer. Gastrointestinal Cancer.
June 2016: Fellowship in Robotic Surgery. April 2010: DNB (MNAMS), Surgical Oncology, New Delhi. July 2009: MCh Surgical Oncology, Gujarat University (2 Gold Medals). Nov 2006: MRCS Edinburgh, UK. Jan 2006: Ethicon Fellowship in GI and Laparoscopic Surgery, Mumbai. Nov 2005: DNB (MNAMS), General Surgery, New Delhi. Jan 2005: MS General Surgery, Mumbai University (3 Gold Medals). Dec 2000: MBBS, Shivaji University (Secured 3rd Rank).
2010-Present: Senior Consultant Oncologist & Robotic Surgeon (Cancer Specialist) at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. 2010-2012: Clinical Observership. 2009-2010: Fellowship in Surgical GI Oncology. 2008-2009: Senior Registrar, MCh Surgical Oncology. 2005-2006: Fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery.
Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgeries. Breast: Breast Conservation Surgery, Sentinel Node Biopsy, MRM and Oncoplastic Breast Reconstructions. Head and Neck Composite Resections with Reconstruction with Local Pedicled and Free Flaps for Oral Malignancy, Neck Dissections, Total and Near Total Laryngectomy, Total Thyroidectomy, Cranio-Facial Resections for Skull Base, Cutaneous Carcinomas Excision and Reconstruction. Gastrointestinal Surgeries Two and Three Field Esophagectomy, Radical Gastrectomy, Liver Resections, Radical Cholecystectomy, Pancreaticoduodenectomy, Colo-Rectal Sphincter Preserving Surgeries, Surgery for Retroperitoneal Sarcoma. Laparoscopic Thoracoscopic and Laparoscopic Mobilization of Esophagus and Stomach Tube, Laparoscopic Assisted Hemicolectomy, LAP Abdominoperineal Resection (APR) and LAR. Gynaec Oncology-Total Abdominal Hysterectomy with Bilateral Salphingo-Oopherectomy with Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection, Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection, Radical Vulvectomy. Uro Oncology Radical Nephrectomy, Radical Cystectomy with Ileal Conduits, Radical Prostatectomy, Total and Partial Amputation of Penis and Ilio-Inguinal Node Dissection, Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissections. Thorax Lobectomy and Pneumonectomy for Carcinoma Lung, Metastasectomy, Thoracoscopy, VATS. Musculoskeletal Oncology Excision of Retro-Peritoneal and Peripheral Soft Tissue Sarcomas with BRT, Bone Tumour Excision with Reconstruction with Megaprosthesis, Rotationplasty, Four Quarter and Hindquarter Amputation. Day Care Procedures Chemotherapy Port Placements, Upper GI and Lower GI Scopy, Direct Laryngoscopy, Nasopharyngoscopy, Bronchoscopy with Evaluation and Biopsy.
Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK. Association of Surgeons of India. Indian Association of Surgical Oncology. Association of Robotic Surgeons of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.