Dr. Ravindranath Reddy D R Interventional Cardiologist in BGS Gleneagles Global Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Interventional Cardiologist in Bangalore. Dr. Ravindranath Reddy D R completed his study from Bangalore Medical College and did his MD from the prestigious kasturba medical college, Manipal. He also completed his super specialty training DM Cardiology from the prestigious Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, one of the largest Cardiology Institutes in Asia. His medical treatment and diagnosis helps to achieve excellent result with great patient comfort and minimal risk of complication. He is consultant cardiologist at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore. Dr Ravindranath Reddy D R has been exceptional outstanding cardiologist who is expertise in interventional cardiology, Heart failure management and other heart related illness.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
18+ Years of Experience
He has total over 15 years of experience in interventional cardiology. Dr Ravindranath begins his journey where he setup the Cardiology department at BGS Global Hospitals in October 2007 where become Chief of Cardiology. He also begin his work as an assistant professor, Cardiology at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology for past 3 years where he involved in the postgraduate training program of DM Cardiology.
His expertise lies in promoting coronary interventions through radial artery approach (wrist approach). He sustains vast experience in cardiac interventions and performed more than 10000 procedures. He was actively involved in heart failure management and heart transplant program. He is passionate and committed to providing the best services to patients with acute heart attacks and save lives.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.