Dr. Mathangi J Radiation Oncologist in BGS Gleneagles Global Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Radiation Oncologist in Bangalore. Dr Mathangi is one of the trusted senior Radiation Oncologists in Bangalore. She completed MBBS from Stanley Medical College and her post graduation from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She did her DNB residency at Apollo Cancer Specialty Hospital, Chennai and had training in the advanced radiation Oncology techniques like Stereotactic techniques (SRS/SBRT) from Klinikum Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, IGRT/RapidArc from Copenhagen University Hospital (Rigshospitalet), Denmark and Intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) from Malaysia. She has worked in many reputed oncology centers and presently heading the radiation oncology department at her centre. She is also the Director of Fellowship in Advanced Radiotherapy techniques affiliated to RGUHS.
18+ Years of Professional Experience
She has total over 18+ years of experience as a Senior Consultant and In – Charge of Department, Radiation Oncologist.
MBBS: Stanley Medical College, Chennai - 1998
DMRT: Madras Medical College, Chennai – 2006
DNB (Radiation Oncology): Apollo Cancer Specialty Hospital, Chennai – 2009
Advanced Radiation Oncology training: Klinikum Frankfurt, Germany, CUH, Rigshospitalet, Denmark, UMMC, KL, Malaysia.
Head and Neck cancers. Prostate cancers. Brain tumors. Lung cancers. Women cancers (Breast, cervix and Endometrium).
She successfully installed Asia Pacific first ever TrueBeam STx machin. She successfully treated 4,000 patients in past 5 years. She offers latest and unique high end techniques like stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SBRT) fir any tumor in the entire bidy, Gated RapidArc for lung and liver rumors moving with respiration, DIBH gated radiotherapy for left sided breast cancers and image guided interstitial brachytherphy for gynecological cancers.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.