Dr. Govind Eriat Hematologist & BMT Physician in BGS Gleneagles Global Bangalore | Quick Medical.Evaluation
Top Hematologist & BMT Physician in Bangalore. Dr. Govind Eriat is a world-renowned Haematologist and Bone marrow transplant physician with over 13 years experience who has treated patients from all walks of life, including those suffering difficult cytopenias or bloodless therapy/transplants for Jehovah’s Witnesses . He also specializes in stem cell treatment for neuroregeneration disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS) an life rare diseases like Multiple sclerosis and SLE.
He is a graduate of the National Board exams and Fellow of the prestigious Leukemia & BMT programme of University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. H e is also fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow.
MBBS, DNB (Int.Medicine), FRCP (Glasg.)
Dr Govind Eriat is a transplant surgeon with over 400 transplants to his name, including Matched unrelated donor, Haploidentical and mismatched allogeneic Bone marrow surgeries. He has published in peer reviewed journals about the clinical aspects of hematological disorders like invasive final infections as well stem cell mobilization failures. He is highly companion faculty member in both Internal Medicine and Hematology at the Yenepoya University, Mangalore.
MBBS - RGUHS, 2005. DNB - General Medicine - National Board Of Examination, 2010
Difficult cytopenias. Bloodless therapy/ transplants for Jehovah's Witnesses. Stem cell therapy in neuro regeneration. Immunotherapic platforms for refractory connective tissue disorders like Multiple sclerosis and SLE.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.