Dr. Ravichand C. Siddachari Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon in Hyderabad. After graduation from Belarussian State Medical University ( Sponsored by MCI as an exchange scholarship programme) in 1996, did post-graduation in General Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, which is a premier tertiary referral cancer centre ranked No.1 for cancer care in India. Following which he completed 3 years of the comprehensive surgical oncology residency programme and a 1-year fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology and 6 months in GI surgical Oncology. I was selected for the post of Clinical Fellow in upper GI and HPB Surgery at Mercy University Hospital, Cork, Ireland and completed 3 years as Clinical Fellow. I then moved to HPB, Liver transplantation unit in Dublin and completed 2 years as Registrar and one year as research registrar and earned MCh. St.Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin is the national centre for HPB and Liver transplantation. About 80-100 Whipples, 150+ liver resections and 60-70 liver transplants are performed annually. Following which he worked as Lecturer in HPB and Upper GI surgery for 6 months until Dec 2012. In Jan 2013 joined Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India as consultant GI/HPB and Liver transplant surgeon. Apollo Hospital, Delhi has one of the world’s largest living-related liver transplantation programmes performing more than 300 liver transplants per year. In the year 2013, we performed 306 liver transplants and in the year 2014, 356 transplants.
MD (Minsk, Belarus). MS (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India) DNB (General Surgery, India). MCh (University College of Dublin, Ireland) MRCSEd (Edinburgh, UK). FRCS (HPB, Upper GI. Intercollegiate Board, UK). European Board Certified Surgical Oncologist Visiting Fellow, Kurume University, Japan . Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, France Diploma in Neuroendocrine Diseases, Sweden.
. Presently I am working at KIMS Hospitals, Hyderabad as Chief of Liver Transplant and HPB Surgery. Graduation o Minsk Medical Institute, Belarus (Belarussian State Medical University) in June 1996. Post-graduation in General Surgery (MS, Master of Surgery) o Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India from 1998 to 2001. Surgical oncology residency programme o for 3 years at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India. Research Fellow in Head and Neck Oncology o 1 year Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India. Clinical Fellowship in GI oncology o 6 months at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India. Associate consultant surgeon o for a period of 2 months at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India. Visiting Fellow, Kurume University, Japan (2 months) o for further training in esophagectomies and upper GI, HPB especially VATS oesophagectomies and laparoscopic gastrectomies. Clinical Fellow in HPB and Upper GI surgery o Mercy University Hospital, Cork, Ireland from October 2006 to June 2009. Diploma in Minimally invasive surgery at the prestigious IRCAD Institute at Strasbourg, France. Diploma in Neuroendocrine diseases at Uppsala University, Sweden. Registrar in Liver Transplantation and HPB surgery o at St.Vincent’s University Hospital, which is a National Centre for Liver Transplantation and Hepatobiliary-pancreatic diseases for 2 years from July 2009 to July 2011 and as Research Fellow for one year till July 2012. Passed intercollegiate speciality exam in General Surgery with a subspecialty in HPB/ Upper GI and awarded Fellowship of Intercollegiate Board of UK and Ireland. European Board Certification in Surgical Oncology. Lecturer in Upper GI and HPB surgery o Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland from 09.07.2012 to 31.12.2012. Consultant in GI Surgery and Liver transplantation in Apollo Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi from Jan 3013 to Mar 2015. Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore, India as Head, Department of HPB, Gastro .
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.