Dr. Arabind Panda Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad. Professor Arabind Panda is currently Senior Consultant in Urology and Renal transplantation at KIMS hospital Secunderabad, Telangana. He was earlier Professor at the Department of Urology at Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, India and senior consultant at the KIMS hospital, Secunderabad India. His special interest area are reconstructive urology- both male and female, renal transplantation, stone disease, prostatic diseases and Urological oncology. He has surgical innovations and techniques in female and male urethral reconstruction. He was born in Cuttack, Odisha. and attended the S.C.B Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha, for his MBBS from 1993-1999. Dr Panda received his MS in General Surgery (Jan 2003 – Dec 2005) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh, India and later went on to complete his M.Ch. in Urology from Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research ( JIPMER), Puducherry, India in 2006-2009. He is an Associate Editor at the Indian Journal of Urology (from 2012 – present) and a member of Société Internationale d'Urologie Academy- Trauma/Reconstruction Sub-committee (2015- present). Dr. Panda is a standing member of the Urological Society of India, Société Internationale d'Urologie, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Association of Urologists, Indian American Urological Association, South Zone and East Zone Chapters of the Urological society of India and the Society of Genitourinary Surgeons of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state. He has had a distinguished academic career receiving many awards and fellowships. He was awarded the AUA/IAUA Chakrobortty fellowship – 2014 by the American Urological Association, the German Fellowship in 2013 by the Urological Society of India and the Klinikum Luneburg Hospital, Germany from October to December 2013. The G M Phadke Travelling Fellowship – 2009 awarded by the Urological Society Of India. He was the winner of the Dr R Sitaraman Memorial Essay Competition : Winner for 2009, conducted by the Urological Society Of India, The 2nd prize for the annual URO Quiz for residents in 2009, Best Paper Awards : 2007 -2008, awarded by the JIPMER scientific society, Dr N Sethuraman Best Paper Prize – 2012 at the 23rd Annual conference of Association of Southern Urologists. He was also the Zonal Winner of the East – All India Medical College Essay Writing competition, 1996-1997 – ‘Privatization of medical services in India’. He has served as national and international faculty. He is closely involved in mentorship and training of urological residents and has more than 20 publications to his credit.
. M.Ch: Jawarharlal Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Puducherry, India, 2006 - 2009. MS: Postgraduate Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, 2003 - 2005. MBBS: S.C.B Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha, 1993 - 1999
. Consultant, Urology and Renal transplantation, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad, Telangana, April 2017 – 2019. Professor, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, May 2016 - March 2017. Asso. Professor, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, September 2011 – 2016. Asst. Professor, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, September 2009 – 2011. Senior Resident, Jawarharlal Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Puducherry, India, August 2006 - July 2009. Junior Resident, Dept. of Surgery, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India, Jan 2003 - Dec 2005.
. Indian Journal of Urology. Member, Société Internationale D'Urologie. Member, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Association of Urologists. Member, Indian American Urological association. Member, South Zone Chapter, Urological society of India. Member, East Zone Chapter, Urological society of India. Society of Genito Urinary Surgeons of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.