Dr. Manas Kumar Panigrahi Neurosurgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurosurgeon in Hyderabad. Dr. Manas Panigrahi is at present working as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at KIMS, Hyderabad, India. He obtained his MCh Neurosurgery at NIMHANS, Bangalore. He worked as Professor of Neurosurgery at Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences and has 22 years of experience as a neurosurgeon. He has done more than 500 Cerebellopontine angle tumors surgeries, more than 400 Aneurysm surgeries, more than 100 Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM), more than 600 Pituitary tumors, more than 1000 Glioma surgeries, more than 600 Spine (Cervical) surgeries, more than 1000 Lumbar surgeries and more than 300 Endoscopic surgeries. He is the key member of the comprehensive epilepsy surgery care programme at KIMS Hospitals & has performed more than 750 epilepsy surgeries. He has pioneered the Deep brain stimulation for Parkinsons Disease and performed more than 100 DBS surgeries.
Dr. Manas Panigrahi has more than 140 publications in national and international journals, contributed chapters to textbooks in Neurosciences and received best paper awards in international and national meetings. He is a Member of several national and international organizations including Indian Epilepsy Association, Indian Epilepsy Society, Neurological Society of India, International member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Fellow of American College of Surgeons and member of Indian medical association. He is a regular faculty in the national and international meetings and CME programs. He has organized many national and International meetings in neurosciences.
. M.B.B.S from M.K.C.G. Medical College
. Berhampur 760 004, Orissa, 1983-89
. MCh. from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Bangalore, India, 1989-94
. FACS (Fellow of American College of Surgeons)
. PROFESSOR, Dept. of Neurosurgery, NIMS, Hyderabad from June, 2007 to Sep 2009. ADDITIONAL PROF, Dept. of Neurosurgery, NIMS, Hyderabad from October 2003 to June, 2007. ASSOCIATE PROF, Dept. of Neurosurgery, NIMS, Hyderabad from April 2001 to October 2003. CLINICAL FELLOW, Skull Base and Cerebrovascular surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, U.S.A from Jan 1999 to Apri 2000. ASST. PROF., Dept. of Neurosurgery, NIMS, Hyderabad from Sept. 1995 to April 2001. SENIOR RESIDENT, Dept. of Neurosurgery, NIMHANS, Bangalore from Mar.1993 to Aug.19952.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.