Dr. Gambhir Sudharsan Radiation Oncologist in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Radiation Oncologist in Hyderabad. Qualifications: M.B.B.S : S.V.Medical College , S.V.University : 1976 Tirupati, A.P., India. M. R.T : ( Post-Graduation In Oncology) Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore University, Karnataka, INDIA : 1979. I.M.S.A : ( Fellow International Medical Sciences Academy) Awarded In 1999. Meritorial Certificate From Johns Hopkins University For My Work In Breast Cancer: Year 2000.
38+ years of experience
. April 2014 Until Now : Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Kims, Secunderabad. 2005 To March 2014 : Senior Consultant Oncologist, Indo-American Cancer Institute And Research Center, Road No: 14, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. 1989 To 2005 : Senior Consultant, Department Of Oncology, Medwin Hospitals, 1981 To 1989 : Lecturer In Radiationtherapy And Oncology, Al Arab Medical University, Benghazi, Libya.v1980 To 1981 : Assistant Radiation Oncologist Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai. 1979 To 1980 : Chief Radiation Oncologist, Siddheshwar Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Solapur, Maharashtra.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.