Dr. Rajeev Vijayakumar Medical Oncologist & Haemato-Oncologist in BGS Gleneagles Global Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Medical Oncologist, Haemato-Oncologist & BMT Physician in Bangalore. Dr. Rajeev Vijayakumar is well experienced Medical Oncologist, Haemato-Oncologist & BMT Physician. He completed his DNB, General Medicine from St. Martha’s Hospital, Bengaluru. He is consultant specializing in General Medicine and Medical Oncology providing high quality, personal levels of health care to patients in clinical environments. His medical skills resulting in years of successful patient care during hospitalization. His approach towards patient is very commendable and his persistent in findings best treatment options available for the patients.
He completed his Post-doctoral DNB Medical Oncology from the prestigious Army Hospital Research and Referral Hospital, New Delhi.
DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Medical Oncology), MRCP (UK), ESMO Certified Medical Oncologist.
2005-2009: He worked as a Tutor, Department of Physiology, KIMS. 2010: He worked as a Junior Registrar, Medical ICU. He also gained experience in the management of complex cancers and has special interest in the management of Lymphomas, Breast Cancer, Lung cancer, & Antilogous Stem Cell Transplants. His special areas of interest include Precision medicine using genetic sequencing to provide treatment options for difficult to treat cancers. He has various publications in national and International journals. He has presented papers at various conferences.
Management of complex cancers. Management of Lymphomas. Management of Breast Cancer. Management of Lung cancer. Management of Autologous Stem Cell Transplants.
Co- investigator in a WHO project “A Clinico-Epidemiological Study of Rabies” at Epidemic Diseases Hospital, Bangalore for a period of lyr. 2004 – 2005. Paper presented at KACH conference on ” A Study of Knowledge Attitude and Practices of family planning”- 2005. Publication in National Tuberculosis Conference 2011, souvenir. – “RNTCP, challenges in an urban city hospital”. Poster and Podium presentation – Primary CNS Lymphoma – Experience at Army Hospital (R&R), at SAARC oncology summit, Gurgaon in 2014. Best poster Award for the study titled “A Clinico-Pathologic And Demographic Study of Receptor Status In Breast Cancer” at Asian Clinical Oncology Summit- ACOS 2016.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.