Dr. Raghavendrra Chikatoor Cardio Thoracic Surgeon in BGS Gleneagles Global Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Cardio Thoracic Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr. Raghavendrra Chikatoor has a rich experience of 20+ years in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery. He is currently working as HOD and Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon in the Department of CTVS and Transplant Surgery at BGS Global Gleneagles Hospital, Kengeri. Having been a meritorious student throughout, he cleared his MS in General Surgery in 1998, securing two gold medals. After completing MCh in CVTS in 2004 from Sion Hospital, Mumbai, he worked as a lecturer until 2008 and then moved to BARTS & The London NHS Trust, UK, to fine-tune his skills.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Cardio Thoracic Surgery)
Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Miller’s Road, Bangalore. Director of Cardiac Sciences and Senior Cardio-thoracic Surgeon at People Tree Hospitals, Bangalore. Consultant Cardio-thoracic Surgeon,Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road. Associate Professor at Jayadeva Institute, Bangalore.
Areas Of Interest
Off Pump CABG. Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery. Aortic Surgery. Paediatric Heart Surgery for Congenital Heart Diseases. Heart Transplant. Lung Transplant.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.