Dr. Radheshyam Naik Haematologist & BMT Specialist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore
Dr Radheshyam Naik top haematologist & BMT specialist in Bangalore is an experienced medical oncologist, and his expertise lies in the management of a broad spectrum of cancers. He has a special interest in haematological disorders and bone marrow transplantation. Dr. Naik’s areas of expertise also include haemato-oncology, stem cell therapy, allogeneic and haploidentical bone marrow transplant, along with the treatment of kidney, prostate, lungs, bones, colorectal and genitourinary cancers.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Naik has received advanced training from the world's leading institutions, such as M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute, USA, International School for Cancer Care, Oxford, UK, University of New South Wales, Australia, etc. He has also undergone advanced training at Hadassah University, Israel; Detroit medical centre, The New York hospital USA, Cornell Medical Centre and at Harper Hospital, Michigan, the USA for bone marrow transplantation programmes.
Dr. Naik is well-known for performing the first intra-arterial chemotherapy using a port and also is credited for performing the first Bone Marrow Transplant in Karnataka. Dr. Naik has pioneered in conducting various drug trials and so far studied over 50 chemotherapy drugs in national and international clinical trials. Dr. Naik authored and co-authored several peer-reviewed publications in leading medical journals.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.