Dr. Radheshyam Naik Haematologist & BMT Specialist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Radheshyam Naik top haematologist & BMT specialist in Bangalore is an experienced medical oncologist, and his expertise lies in the management of a broad spectrum of cancers. He has a special interest in haematological disorders and bone marrow transplantation. Dr. Naik’s areas of expertise also include haemato-oncology, stem cell therapy, allogeneic and haploidentical bone marrow transplant, along with the treatment of kidney, prostate, lungs, bones, colorectal and genitourinary cancers.
MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
Training and Certifications
Dr. Naik has received advanced training from the world's leading institutions, such as M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute, USA, International School for Cancer Care, Oxford, UK, University of New South Wales, Australia, etc. He has also undergone advanced training at Hadassah University, Israel; Detroit medical centre, The New York hospital USA, Cornell Medical Centre and at Harper Hospital, Michigan, the USA for bone marrow transplantation programmes.
Dr. Naik is well-known for performing the first intra-arterial chemotherapy using a port and also is credited for performing the first Bone Marrow Transplant in Karnataka. Dr. Naik has pioneered in conducting various drug trials and so far studied over 50 chemotherapy drugs in national and international clinical trials. Dr. Naik authored and co-authored several peer-reviewed publications in leading medical journals.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.