Dr. P. K. Sachdeva Neurosurgeon in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. P. K. Sachdeva top Neurosurgeon in Delhi. Dr. P. K. Sachdeva, the well known neurosurgeon in delhi. A medical graduate from Maulana Azad Medical College, Dr Sachdeva holds an MS from Lady Hardinge Medical College and an MCh Neurosurgery from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Sachdeva brings with him a vast experience of nearly two decades in the field of neurosurgery, neuro-oncology and radio-surgery. Besides the body of his surgical work, he is an avid speaker at national and international conferences. He has participated in number of trials in the treatment of high grade brain tumors. He has held the position of a Visiting Conultant at Royal Preston hospital, UK, and has trained in Gamma Knife Radio-Surgery at the prestigious New York Medical School, USA. He has undergone training for cyber knife from very reputed centre (Miami Cyberknife Centre) at Miami USA.
He brings with him a vast experience of over 25+ years in the field of Neurosurgery: Additional Director & Head , Department of Neurosurgery & Spine at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.