Dr. (Maj Gen) D V Singh Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi
Dr. (Maj Gen) D V Singh top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Delhi. Dr. (Maj Gen) D V Singh is an alumnus of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and did his M.S. (General Surgery) at the Armed Forces Medical College. Subsequently, he pursued super specialisation in Urology with M.Ch. (Urology) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He started a successful Renal Transplantation Program at the AFMC - Command Hospital, Pune and was engaged in Robotic Surgery at the Army Hospital, R&R. For his outstanding achievements in Urology & Renal Transplantation, Dr. Singh was awarded the “Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) Commendation” twice in 2005 & 2013. He has been a PG Teacher & Examiner at various Universities/Boards namely Pune University, MUHS Maharashtra, RGUHS Karnataka, GGS University Delhi, Delhi University and the National Board of Examinations.
Senior Consultant at the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi. Senior Consultant, Professor & Head of the Departments of Urology & Renal Transplantation at the premier Army Hospital R&R Delhi, AFMC Pune & Base Hospital Delhi Cantt.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.