Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar Surgical Oncologist in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar top Surgical Oncologist in Delhi. Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar, an eminent cancer surgeon, with vast experience of more than 25 years in Surgical Oncology and cancer care. He is an alumni of GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. He did his MCh (Surgical Oncology) and advanced training in cancer surgery from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, the premiere regional cancer centre in India. Formerly he was Medical Director & Head, Surgical Oncology at HCG SMH Cancer Centre, New Delhi. He is well known for his excellence in surgical resection & reconstruction of Head & Neck cancers and Breast cancers. His other areas of interest are Soft tissue sarcomas and Gynecological malignancies.
He brings with him a vast experience of over 25 years in the field of Surgery Oncology: Head & Sr. Consultant, Dept. of Surgical Oncology, HCG SMH Cancer Centre, New Delhi. Medical Director, HCG SMH Cancer Centre , New Delhi. Member Secretary, Ethics Committee, CRO, HCG, New Delhi. Sr Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. Asst. Professor, Head & Neck Cancer Dept., Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.