Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar Surgical Oncologist in Venkateshwar Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar top Surgical Oncologist in Delhi. Dr. Dinesh Chandra Katiyar, an eminent cancer surgeon, with vast experience of more than 25 years in Surgical Oncology and cancer care. He is an alumni of GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. He did his MCh (Surgical Oncology) and advanced training in cancer surgery from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, the premiere regional cancer centre in India. Formerly he was Medical Director & Head, Surgical Oncology at HCG SMH Cancer Centre, New Delhi. He is well known for his excellence in surgical resection & reconstruction of Head & Neck cancers and Breast cancers. His other areas of interest are Soft tissue sarcomas and Gynecological malignancies.
He brings with him a vast experience of over 25 years in the field of Surgery Oncology: Head & Sr. Consultant, Dept. of Surgical Oncology, HCG SMH Cancer Centre, New Delhi. Medical Director, HCG SMH Cancer Centre , New Delhi. Member Secretary, Ethics Committee, CRO, HCG, New Delhi. Sr Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. Asst. Professor, Head & Neck Cancer Dept., Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.