Dr. Nikhil S Ghadyalpatil Medical Oncologist in Yashoda Hospitals Somajiguda, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nikhil S Ghadyalpatil top Medical Oncologist Hyderabad is a Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist & Hemato-Oncologist at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 17 years of experience. He is an expert in Oncology/Cancer treatment, as well as clinical research and medical education, and has treated over 5000 national and international cancer patients.
2006-2009: DM (Medical Oncology), Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. 2006: Diplomate of National Board (DNB), Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. 2003-2006: MD (Internal Medicine), Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. 2001-2002: Clinical Rotating Internship, Government Medical College, Nagpur. 1996-2001: MBBS, Government Medical College, Nagpur.
April 2010-Present: Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist & Hemato-Oncologist, Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda. 2009-2010: Ad-Hoc Consultant Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Center. Experience in Multiple Clinical Trials.
Cancer Treatment/Therapies in Medical Oncology. Chemotherapy. Targeted Therapy/Precision Oncology. Head and Neck Cancer Treatment (Oral Cancer/Buccal Mucosa Cancer/Throat Cancer/Larynx Cancer/Hypopharynx Cancer). Breast Cancer Treatment. Solid Tumors (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer (Pancreatic Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Colon/Intestinal Cancer), Sarcoma, Bone Cancer, Gynecological Cancers (Cervical Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Ovarian Cancer), Genitourinary Cancer (Testicular Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer), Medical Oncology, Management of Brain Tumors. Pediatric Oncology/Childhood Cancers. Supportive and Palliative Care. Cancer Nutrition. Cancer Survivorship.
Special Interest and Expertise
Immunotherapy. Hematological Malignancies/Blood Cancers/Lymphoma/Leukemia/Multiple Myeloma. Solid Tumors. Pediatric Oncology. Cancer Nutrition. Precision Oncology.
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). European Society of Clinical Oncology (ESMO). Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO). Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.