Dr. Narender Bansal Interventional Cardiologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Narender Bansal top Interventional Cardiologist in Mumbai. Dr. Bansal specialises in doing all types of Angioplasties , namely Coronary Angioplasty….Simple and Complex , Left Main , Bifurcation , CTO, Multivessel Stenting with use of advanced techniques like Rotablator, IVUS, OCT, FFR etc. and Primary Angioplasty in Acute Heart Attack ( PAMI ).He has so far done more than 10,000 coronary angioplasties. Besides Coronary angioplasties he has a vast experience in other angioplasties also , namely Mitral Valvuloplasty (>5000), other Valves (1000), Peripheral artery Angioplasty, Renal angioplasty (1000). Paediatric interventions (1000) like Device closure of Holes of the Heart , Valve dilatations, Coarctation Stenting. He has performed himself more than 1000 Permanent Pacemakers… both Single and Dual chamber, Implantable Defibrillator( ICD ), CRT etc. He has undergone training in angioplasty in France. He has to his credit a large number papers published in indexed journals of repute and also read papers at several conferences in India and international (200 ), some of which have received Merit awards including international award at Seoul, S.Korea for best Research paper in 2009. He is a postgraduate teacher for Cardiology for more than two decades at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences , and Examiner for DM , DNB, FNB Cardiology at several universities across India. He is an Inspector for Cardiology course Approval at various universities across India, being appointed by Medical Council of India, National Board of Examinations ( DNB ). He is credited with teaching and training more than 100 Cardiologists, now practising in India and Abroad. He has actively participated in a large number of national and international conferences by way of reading papers, guest lectures and chairing important sessions and workshops. He has organised more than 100 Cardiology conferences in India and abroad. He is President of Cardiological Society of India (Mumbai Chapter), Secretary of Indian College of Interventional Cardiology, Member of Association of Physicians of India, Paediatric CSI, Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (USA), Faculty at TCT Asia Pacific Conference 2009 S. Korea. He was Cardiologist to Governor of Maharashtra. He served as a Member of Organ Transplant Committee of Maharashtra. He has organised several Heart Camps in Maharashtra including Annual Camp on World Heart Day each year. He has participated in Radio, TV interviews on Health Programmes, especially TV9, D D Sahyadri several times.
M.D.(Medicine), D.M.(Cardiology), DNB (Cardiology)
He has 40 years of experience in Cardiology at J.J.Hospital and Grant Medical College , Mumbai. He was Professor and Head of Department of Cardiology for 20 years.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.