Dr. Narender Bansal Interventional Cardiologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. Narender Bansal top Interventional Cardiologist in Mumbai. Dr. Bansal specialises in doing all types of Angioplasties , namely Coronary Angioplasty….Simple and Complex , Left Main , Bifurcation , CTO, Multivessel Stenting with use of advanced techniques like Rotablator, IVUS, OCT, FFR etc. and Primary Angioplasty in Acute Heart Attack ( PAMI ).He has so far done more than 10,000 coronary angioplasties. Besides Coronary angioplasties he has a vast experience in other angioplasties also , namely Mitral Valvuloplasty (>5000), other Valves (1000), Peripheral artery Angioplasty, Renal angioplasty (1000). Paediatric interventions (1000) like Device closure of Holes of the Heart , Valve dilatations, Coarctation Stenting. He has performed himself more than 1000 Permanent Pacemakers… both Single and Dual chamber, Implantable Defibrillator( ICD ), CRT etc. He has undergone training in angioplasty in France. He has to his credit a large number papers published in indexed journals of repute and also read papers at several conferences in India and international (200 ), some of which have received Merit awards including international award at Seoul, S.Korea for best Research paper in 2009. He is a postgraduate teacher for Cardiology for more than two decades at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences , and Examiner for DM , DNB, FNB Cardiology at several universities across India. He is an Inspector for Cardiology course Approval at various universities across India, being appointed by Medical Council of India, National Board of Examinations ( DNB ). He is credited with teaching and training more than 100 Cardiologists, now practising in India and Abroad. He has actively participated in a large number of national and international conferences by way of reading papers, guest lectures and chairing important sessions and workshops. He has organised more than 100 Cardiology conferences in India and abroad. He is President of Cardiological Society of India (Mumbai Chapter), Secretary of Indian College of Interventional Cardiology, Member of Association of Physicians of India, Paediatric CSI, Fellow of European Society of Cardiology, Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (USA), Faculty at TCT Asia Pacific Conference 2009 S. Korea. He was Cardiologist to Governor of Maharashtra. He served as a Member of Organ Transplant Committee of Maharashtra. He has organised several Heart Camps in Maharashtra including Annual Camp on World Heart Day each year. He has participated in Radio, TV interviews on Health Programmes, especially TV9, D D Sahyadri several times.
M.D.(Medicine), D.M.(Cardiology), DNB (Cardiology)
He has 40 years of experience in Cardiology at J.J.Hospital and Grant Medical College , Mumbai. He was Professor and Head of Department of Cardiology for 20 years.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.