Dr. Ali Asgar Behranwala Cardiac Surgeon in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. Ali Asgar Behranwala top cardiac surgeon in Mumbai. Dr Ali Asgar Behranwala is a Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. After completing MBBS and MS (General Surgery), he pursued Diploma in Hospital Administration, which was followed by MCh (CVTS) and FIACS. Dr Behranwala has a rich experience of 20 years as a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon. Currently, besides his association with our hospital, he is Honorary Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai; Head of Department at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai. He is also on the Advisory Council at Saifee Hospital. In the past, Dr Behranwala has gained experience in different capacities at numerous hospitals including J.J. Hospital, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital, V.N. Desai Hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital, Ruby Hall Clinic (Pune) and Poona Chest Hospital (Pune). He has also worked as Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery at Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh; as Specialist Registrar in Cardiothoracic Surgery at Royal Infirmary Hospital, Edinburgh; and as Specialist Registrar in Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool. He has a rich experience in performing adult and paediatric cardiac surgery (CABG, Valves, Congenital, Aortic, etc.), Minimally invasive surgery (Cardiac and Thoracic), Vascular surgery (Hybrid procedures with coordination with interventional person), ECMO and LVAD insertion. Dr Behranwala regularly participates in several workshops, training courses, symposia as well as conferences in India as well as abroad in order to keep abreast with the latest in the field of Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery. He is actively involved in many research projects and has numerous publications to his credit. He has also made several presentations at National and International conferences. Dr Behranwala has been teaching and training medical students, house officers, nurse surgical assistants as well as surgical trainees. He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, Medical Association of Mumbai and Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery. He has worked with different NGOs for the welfare of the community at large.
Additional Speciality Interests:
Coronary artery surgery (Total arterial revascularisation). Minimally invasive surgery. Paediatric cardiac surgery. Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DHA, MCh (CVTS), FIACS
Rich experience of 20 years as a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.