Dr. Ajit G. Desai Paediatric Cardiologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Ajit G. Desai top Paediatric Cardiologist in Mumbai. Dr. Ajit G. Desai is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist with the Cardiology department at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. After completing MBBS and MD (Medicine), Dr Desai pursued DM followed by DNB (MNAMS) (Cardiology). He also received training in Interventional Cardiology under Dr. Alan Cribbier at Cardiac Center, Rouen, France. Dr Desai has a rich experience of 30 years in the field of paediatric and adult non-invasive and interventional cardiology. Besides his association with our hospital, Dr Desai is an Interventional Cardiologist at Jaslok Hospital, Breach Candy Trust Hospital and Guru Nanak Hospital. Earlier, he was an Asst. Honorary Cardiologist at KB Bhabha Municipal Hospital, Mumbai. Dr Desai has served in the capacity of Asst. Professor in Cardiology at T.N. Medical College in the past. He has delivered several guest lectures at national and international conferences. He has also conducted workshops on interventional procedures in PTCA and Rotablation. Dr Desai has several national and international publications to his credit. He has also co-authored books on 2D Echocardiography and Clinical Cardiology. He has performed the first TAVI (percutaneous aortic valve implantation) in western India.
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM, DNB (MNAMS) (Cardiology), FACC( USA)
Vast experience of 30 years in the field of paediatric and adult non-invasive and interventional cardiology. President Elect of CSI ( Mumbai Chapter). President of IIFC ( India International Forum of Cardiology. President MICA( Mumbai Interventional Cardiology Assn. Member: Maharashtra Covid Task Force.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.