Dr. Ajit G. Desai Paediatric Cardiologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. Ajit G. Desai top Paediatric Cardiologist in Mumbai. Dr. Ajit G. Desai is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist with the Cardiology department at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. After completing MBBS and MD (Medicine), Dr Desai pursued DM followed by DNB (MNAMS) (Cardiology). He also received training in Interventional Cardiology under Dr. Alan Cribbier at Cardiac Center, Rouen, France. Dr Desai has a rich experience of 30 years in the field of paediatric and adult non-invasive and interventional cardiology. Besides his association with our hospital, Dr Desai is an Interventional Cardiologist at Jaslok Hospital, Breach Candy Trust Hospital and Guru Nanak Hospital. Earlier, he was an Asst. Honorary Cardiologist at KB Bhabha Municipal Hospital, Mumbai. Dr Desai has served in the capacity of Asst. Professor in Cardiology at T.N. Medical College in the past. He has delivered several guest lectures at national and international conferences. He has also conducted workshops on interventional procedures in PTCA and Rotablation. Dr Desai has several national and international publications to his credit. He has also co-authored books on 2D Echocardiography and Clinical Cardiology. He has performed the first TAVI (percutaneous aortic valve implantation) in western India.
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM, DNB (MNAMS) (Cardiology), FACC( USA)
Vast experience of 30 years in the field of paediatric and adult non-invasive and interventional cardiology. President Elect of CSI ( Mumbai Chapter). President of IIFC ( India International Forum of Cardiology. President MICA( Mumbai Interventional Cardiology Assn. Member: Maharashtra Covid Task Force.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.