Dr. Anil Karapurkar Neurosurgeon in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Anil Karapurkar top Neurosurgeon in Mumbai. Dr Anil Karapurkar is a Consultant Interventional Neuroradiologist at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. After completing MBBS and MS (General Surgery), Dr Karapurkar pursued MS (Neurosurgery). He has a vast experience of 40 years in the field of Neurosurgery. He is a teacher at Bombay University and an Examiner for MCh and DNB Neurosurgery. Additionally, he is a Visiting Professor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Madural Medical College, Madural, TN. Earlier, Dr Karapurkar has been President of Asian Australasian Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology (AAFITN) as well as President of Cerebrovascular Society of India. He is also Advisor Technical Standards and Ethics for World Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology (WFITN). Furthermore, Dr Karapurkar is Member of many professional Indian societies such as NSI, NSSI, IAN, ISA, Neurotrauma Society, ISPN, as well as International societies including AAFITN, WFITN and CNS. He has delivered numerous key note addresses and orations. He has also authored chapters in books and published articles in peer-reviewed journals of repute.
Additional Speciality Interests:
Aneurysms. Brain and Spinal Cord AVMs. Acute Stroke. Prevention of Stroke. Stenting Intracranial and Extracranial Arteries of Cerebral Circulation. Embolization of Intracranial and Juxtacranial tumours. Spinal tumours. Vertebroplasty.
MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), MS (Neurosurgery)
40 years of vast experience in the field of Neurosurgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.