Dr. Anil Karapurkar Neurosurgeon in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. Anil Karapurkar top Neurosurgeon in Mumbai. Dr Anil Karapurkar is a Consultant Interventional Neuroradiologist at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre. After completing MBBS and MS (General Surgery), Dr Karapurkar pursued MS (Neurosurgery). He has a vast experience of 40 years in the field of Neurosurgery. He is a teacher at Bombay University and an Examiner for MCh and DNB Neurosurgery. Additionally, he is a Visiting Professor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Madural Medical College, Madural, TN. Earlier, Dr Karapurkar has been President of Asian Australasian Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology (AAFITN) as well as President of Cerebrovascular Society of India. He is also Advisor Technical Standards and Ethics for World Federation of Interventional & Therapeutic Neuroradiology (WFITN). Furthermore, Dr Karapurkar is Member of many professional Indian societies such as NSI, NSSI, IAN, ISA, Neurotrauma Society, ISPN, as well as International societies including AAFITN, WFITN and CNS. He has delivered numerous key note addresses and orations. He has also authored chapters in books and published articles in peer-reviewed journals of repute.
Additional Speciality Interests:
Aneurysms. Brain and Spinal Cord AVMs. Acute Stroke. Prevention of Stroke. Stenting Intracranial and Extracranial Arteries of Cerebral Circulation. Embolization of Intracranial and Juxtacranial tumours. Spinal tumours. Vertebroplasty.
MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), MS (Neurosurgery)
40 years of vast experience in the field of Neurosurgery.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.