Dr. Nandakishore Dukkipati Obesity & Diabetes Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Obesity & Diabetes Surgeon in Hyderabad. Dr. Nandakishore is a highly regarded Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeon and has performed over 5000 bariatric surgeries that have helped patients manage obesity and life threatening excess weight issues across the globe. His efforts in creating awareness on Obesity have garnered great appreciation and demand for Bariatric Surgery throughout India. He is one of the few senior surgeons who has significant expertise in performing Revisional Bariatric Procedures. He has over 10,000 Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries to his credit. As an authority in the field of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, he is associated with many clinical research trials, invited as speaker on many emerging techniques and methodology in national and international arenas. He is a Key Opinion Leader for many multinational companies that are involved in the research and development of latest surgical technology. After several years of practice at USA, his passion to serve the country saw him return to India. His ambition for creating a specialised centre of international standards that offers single point of care for Bariatric patients with a stress free environment resulted in the genesis of LivLife Hospitals, an institution that reflects his dedication and penchant for perfection. This now serves as a benchmark for emergence of KIMS-Livlife Centre. His association with KIMS-Livlife Centre, combines the best of both worlds, technologyand expertise to provide safe and best care to patients. Besides clinical work, Dr. Nandakishore has been pursuing his interest in training, education and research programmes for younger surgeons.
MBBS, MD (General Surgery), FASMBS, FIBC, Diplomate - American Board of Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery General Surgery Residency - Cornell University, New York Fellowship - Advanced Lapraroscopic & Bariatric Surgery (University of Texas, Dallas) Fellowship - Gastrointestinal & Endocrine Surgery (University of Texas), Dallas.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.