Dr. Mohan Menon Medical Oncologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Mohan Menon top Medical Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr Mohan Menon joined the Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre as a medical oncologist in 2017. Prior to the same, he was a medical oncologist in private practice in the Greater Hartford area in Connecticut for a period of 17 years. He practised at Starling Physicians- the largest private practice group in the state of Connecticut with over 200 physicians. He was a founding member of the Board of Directors of this group. From 2010 to 2017 his peers voted him as one of the top 5% of doctors in the US every year as per Bestdoctors.com. He is a visiting consultant at the Gray Cancer Center, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut- one of the largest hospitals in the New England area of United States. Hartford Hospital is the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance. He was also a Clinical Asst. Professor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine at Farmington Connecticut and taught postdoctoral fellows, medical residents and students. He was a Member of the Board of directors of the Hartford County Medical Association from 2008 to 2013. He is a member of several professional societies including American Society of Clinical Oncology and Connecticut Oncology Association. Dr. Menon was one of the first physicians in the United States to be dually American Board certified in Medical Oncology as well as in Hospice and Palliative Care. He completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Medical Oncology for 3 years at the renowned Roswell Park Cancer Institute- a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Centre and a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. (NCCN). He also has completed a Masters in Business Administration in Health Care from Alvernia University, Pennsylvania.
Additional areas of Interest
Breast Cancer. Cancer Symptom Control. Head and Neck Cancer. Lung Cancer.
MBBS, MD (Gen. Medicine), American Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative care and Internal Medicine, MBA
Medical Oncology, Roswell park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York. He also has completed a Masters in Business Administration in Health Care from Alvernia University, Pennsylvania.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.