Dr. Mohan Menon Medical Oncologist in Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Dr. Mohan Menon top Medical Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr Mohan Menon joined the Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre as a medical oncologist in 2017. Prior to the same, he was a medical oncologist in private practice in the Greater Hartford area in Connecticut for a period of 17 years. He practised at Starling Physicians- the largest private practice group in the state of Connecticut with over 200 physicians. He was a founding member of the Board of Directors of this group. From 2010 to 2017 his peers voted him as one of the top 5% of doctors in the US every year as per Bestdoctors.com. He is a visiting consultant at the Gray Cancer Center, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut- one of the largest hospitals in the New England area of United States. Hartford Hospital is the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance. He was also a Clinical Asst. Professor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine at Farmington Connecticut and taught postdoctoral fellows, medical residents and students. He was a Member of the Board of directors of the Hartford County Medical Association from 2008 to 2013. He is a member of several professional societies including American Society of Clinical Oncology and Connecticut Oncology Association. Dr. Menon was one of the first physicians in the United States to be dually American Board certified in Medical Oncology as well as in Hospice and Palliative Care. He completed his Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Medical Oncology for 3 years at the renowned Roswell Park Cancer Institute- a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Centre and a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. (NCCN). He also has completed a Masters in Business Administration in Health Care from Alvernia University, Pennsylvania.
Additional areas of Interest:
Breast Cancer. Cancer Symptom Control. Head and Neck Cancer. Lung Cancer.
MBBS, MD (Gen. Medicine), American Board Certified in Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative care and Internal Medicine, MBA
Medical Oncology, Roswell park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York. He also has completed a Masters in Business Administration in Health Care from Alvernia University, Pennsylvania.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.