Dr. Jagannath Dixit Surgical Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dixit top surgical oncologist in Bangalore is the chief of gastrointestinal surgery and senior consultant for surgical oncology, robotic and laparoscopic surgery and minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Dixit’s expertise lies in the field of gastrointestinal surgeries (esophagus, stomach, colorectal cancers). He has completed more than 250 robotic surgeries and more than 100 laparoscopic surgeries for upper and lower gastrointestinal tract complications. In the past, he has worked at Malnad Hospital and Institute of Oncology, Shimoga, BGS Global (Glen Eagle), Bengaluru, etc. He has also served as a faculty at Vydehi Medical College and Research Centre, Bengaluru.
Training and Certifications
Dr. Jagannath completed his PB Desai fellowship in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2001. He received his laparoscopic and robotic training at Samsung Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea, in 2014. Dr. Jagannath has completed his certification course in robotic surgery from Asan Medical Centre, South Korea. He has received advanced speciality training from Kyungpook National Medical Centre, Daegu, South Korea, as well. He has received his thoracic oncology training in VATS and Robotic Surgery in 2017. He received his training in administering HIPEC from National Cancer Institute, Milan, France, in 2017. Dr. Jagannath has completed his training in laparoscopic and robotic training for upper GI cancers in 2019.
Dr. Dixit is the recipient of the Aryabhatta International Award in the field of oncology. Dr. Dixit is the founder member of the Clinical Robotic Society Association (CRSA) Of India. He is a life member of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO), Indian Association of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgery (IAGES), International College of Surgeons (ICS), The Indian Society for Disease of Esophagus and Stomach (ISES) and Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies (ISPSM). Mentor and Trainer in Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries for various surgeons in India and neighbouring countries . Dr. Dixit has authored multiple publications that have been presented in various conferences throughout India. He serves as a DNB examiner for surgical oncology. Dr. Dixit has authored multiple publications in national journals.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.