Dr. Harnarayan Singh Neurosurgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurugram
Dr. Harnarayan Singh top Neuro & spine surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr. Harnarayan Singh, M.Ch. Neurosurgery is among the leading Neurosurgeons. He has been trained at the prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. With an extensive experience of more than 13 years in the field, Dr. Harnarayan has successfully accomplished over 3500 procedures. He is specialised in minimally invasive keyhole surgeries of brain and spine pathologies which help to ensure lesser blood loss and early recovery of the patients. Dr. Harnarayan attained his MBBS degree from the University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University followed by MS in Surgery and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. After the successful completion of his degrees, he worked with several healthcare institutions and touched many lives. Dr. Harnarayan Singh takes an avid interest in deeper research work and advanced treatment procedures, he keeps sharing his insights through publications and columns from time to time.
Executive Member of Indian Society for Neuromodulation. Member of Neurosurgical Society of India. Member of Neurological Surgeons Society of India. Member of Neurotrauma Society of India. Member of Delhi Neurological Association. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Cerebrovascular disorders. Spinal Instrumentation. Functional Neurosurgery. Trauma. Neuro-oncology. Skull base surgery. Spine tumour surgery.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.