Dr. Harnarayan Singh Neurosurgeon in Sanar International Hospital Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Harnarayan Singh top Neuro & spine surgeon in Gurgaon. Dr. Harnarayan Singh, M.Ch. Neurosurgery is among the leading Neurosurgeons. He has been trained at the prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. With an extensive experience of more than 13 years in the field, Dr. Harnarayan has successfully accomplished over 3500 procedures. He is specialised in minimally invasive keyhole surgeries of brain and spine pathologies which help to ensure lesser blood loss and early recovery of the patients. Dr. Harnarayan attained his MBBS degree from the University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University followed by MS in Surgery and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. After the successful completion of his degrees, he worked with several healthcare institutions and touched many lives. Dr. Harnarayan Singh takes an avid interest in deeper research work and advanced treatment procedures, he keeps sharing his insights through publications and columns from time to time.
Executive Member of Indian Society for Neuromodulation. Member of Neurosurgical Society of India. Member of Neurological Surgeons Society of India. Member of Neurotrauma Society of India. Member of Delhi Neurological Association. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Cerebrovascular disorders. Spinal Instrumentation. Functional Neurosurgery. Trauma. Neuro-oncology. Skull base surgery. Spine tumour surgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.