Dr. D.K. Jhamb Interventional Cardiologist in Sanar International Hospital Gurgaon
Dr D.K. Jhamb top & best cardiologist holds phenomenal experience in complex cardiac procedures. His excellent academic credentials include degrees from India’s top-ranking institutes. Dr. D.K. Jhamb had developed an early interest in this specialty and attained his MBBS degree from MAMC, Delhi University. After accomplishing MD from the same university he further pursued his D.M. (Cardiology) from the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS).
Prior to joining Sanar International Hospitals D.K. Jhamb was associated with the country’s various other leading healthcare institutions. He has been the backbone and founding member of cardiac departments in many prestigious hospitals. Meanwhile, he had also been associated with the renowned National Heart Institute, and Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi.
Highlighting the importance of minimally invasive techniques in healthcare Dr. Jhamb aspires to transform the cardiac care division of the country with advanced and state-of-art technology. He is among the country’s most diligent cardiologists whose futuristic approach inspires even young doctors as he keeps sharing his experiences through lectures.
Felicitated with the partnership for support and guidance for the world’s longest-studied stent (DES) by Translumina during an annual scientific session in Chicago, Illinois in November 2018 during American Heart Association Meeting. This had a recommendation by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Inter Associate Member of American College of Cardiology (ACC) for dedication to the highest professional standards of Cardiovascular Care since 2015. A guest faculty member of the European Society of Cardiology. Awarded for selfless humane service for cardiovascular care by Antara Care Homes. Annual Guest Speaker of World Heart Day, 29 September for last 10 years at Paras Hospital. Annual Guest Speaker of GNHDA (Gurugram Nursing Home and Diagnostic Association) for facilitator lecture on Cardiac topic for 3 consecutive years from 2016 to 2018. Invited as a speaker and chief guest for NIMA (National Integrated Medical Association), Gurugram. Guest faculty speaker for HAPICON, Haryana API Conference in December 2016 and 2018.
Coronary Angiography. Angioplasty (PTCA) with stent . EPS and RF ablation. Cardioversion. Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting . ASD/VSD Device Closure. Hypertension Treatment. Mitral Clips Procedures (A clip inserted in the damaged valve). Micra Implantation (Small leadless pacemaker in ventricle cavity). Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement. CT Angiogram . Acute Aortic Dissection . Combo devices, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD), Biventricular Device Implantation. Non-invasive investigations like- Echocardiography, TMT, Holter, Event loop recorder. TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement), an advanced minimally invasive technique.
Accomplished more than 50,000 coronary angiograms. Performed 25000 angioplasties (PTCA). Accomplished more than 2000 different device implant surgeries (ICDs, Pacemakers, Combo devices, etc.) with state-of-art technology. Stress test and Holter followed by admissions in CCU. Wards and invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional Cath lab work.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.