Dr. G. Parthasarathy Surgical Gastroenterologist & HPB Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Surgical Gastroenterologist & HPB Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad. Dr. G. Parthasarathy is a senior consultant in the department of surgical gastroenterology and minimal access surgery at the renowned KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad. He has an illustrious academic and professional record spanning two decades. He completed his undergraduate and postgraduate medical training from JIPMER. He spent three years as a faculty of surgery, training postgraduates. He later went on to earn his super specialty degree in surgical gastroenterology from the prestigious SGPGIMS, Lucknow. After this, he trained in advanced hepatobiliary surgery and liver transplantation from CLBS, New Delhi. To further hone his skills he went as an international visiting fellow to Asan medical center, Seoul, S.Korea.He was awarded the Fellowship by the Indian Association of gastroendoscopic surgeons (FIAGES) in 2016. Dr. Parthasarathy specializes in minimally invasive treatment for many complex gastrointestinal disorders. He has performed more than 2000 laparoscopic procedures for various gastrointestinal disorders including bariatric and metabolic surgery. He has a special interest in managing complex hepatobiliary problems and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract. He also has a vast experience in treating common anorectal problems like fistula in ano and hemorrhoids. Keeping up with the recent advances in technology, he has introduced the use of LASERS in the treatment of many anorectal problems. Dr. Parthasarathy along with his team of doctors ensures a comprehensive approach to gastrointestinal problems and passionately strives to deliver high-quality care to all his patients. Dr. Parthasarathy also has a keen interest in research and teaching. He has published research papers in various journals and has also authored chapters in medical textbooks.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.