Dr. Belliappa Radiation Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre - K. R. Road, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Belliappa’s top radiation oncologist in Bangalore key areas of specialisation include IMRT, IGRT, SBRT and brachytherapy for gynaecological cancers, head & neck malignancies, brain tumours, paediatric tumours and management of breast & prostate cancers. Dr. Belliappa is also well-versed in CyberKnife treatment, which is regularly employed in the treatment of benign and malignant tumours found in the brain, kidney, lungs, head & neck region, liver, pancreas, prostate and spinal cord.
Training and Certifications
Dr. Belliappa received his brachytherapy training from Long Beach Memorial Cancer Hospital, California. He received training in SRS and SBRT from Heidelberg University, Germany. He received his CyberKnife training at Stanford and Philadelphia.
Dr. Belliappa has served as a prime investigator and sub-investigator for more than 30 clinical trials conducted on various types of cancer. He has served as the president of AROI Karnataka Chapter 2016-2017. He has presented and published his papers at more than 25 national and international scientific conferences. Dr. Belliappa has served as a secretary for the Association of Radiation Oncologists - Karnataka Chapter and Bengaluru Oncology Group. He is involved with an NGO that promotes cancer awareness at various colleges around Bengaluru.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.