Dr. Anil Kumar.D Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Paediatric Cardiac Surgeon in Secunderabad. Dr. Anil Kumar Dharmapuram pursued his cardiac surgical training at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, and later worked as a specialist paediatric cardiac surgeon at Al Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi. UAE. He received advanced training in paediatric cardiac surgery as a Clinical Instructor in Lucille Packard’s Children’s Hospital, Stanford University, California, USA, under the supervision of internationally renowned surgeons.
Areas of Interest:
He performs several paediatric cardiac surgical procedures for a wide range of diseases in neonates and infants including complex lesions like transposition of great arteries (TGA), TAPVC, ALCAPA, and others. He has specialized in redo- paediatric cardiac surgery and has wide experience in single ventricle repairs on beating heart, without the use of cardiopulmonary bypass. He has a special interest in the primary and single-stage correction of intracardiac defects with associated arch obstruction in neonates and infants with selective cerebral perfusion using a technique that has been popularised by the Stanford University group without stopping the circulation to the brain.
He also has several scientific publications in national and international journals and has presented many scientific papers/posters at both national and international conferences.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.