Dr. A. Krishna Reddy Neurosurgeon in KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurosurgeon in Secunderabad. Qualifications: MBBS: 1968, Gujrat University, Ahmedabad. MS (General Surgery): 1972, Gujrat University, Ahmedabad. MCh. (Neurosurgery): All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
. Lecturer in Neurosurgery, Maulana Azad Medical College and GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi from 30th July, 1976 to 5th March, 1979
. Neurosurgeon (Specialist) at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi from 6th March, 1979 to 28th July, 1980 (University College of Medical Sciences attached to it)
. Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore from 31st July, 1980 to 2nd December, 1981
. Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore from 3rd December, 1981 to 31st July, 1983
. Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, Faculty Medicine, University of Garyounis, Benghazi, Libya from 28th August, 1983 to 27th November, 1985
. Professor and Head of Department of Neurosurgery, Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore from 1st Feb, 1993 to 16th January, 1997
. Professor and Head of Department of Neurosurgery, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad from 17th January, 1997 to 16th Jannuary, 2004.
Membership of Professional Societies
. Life member of Neurological Society of India
. Life member of Neurotrauma Society of India
. Life member of Indian Society of Pediatric Surgery
. Life member of Association of Spine Surgeons of Twin Cities
. Life member of Bangalore Neurological Society
. Life member of Twin cities Neurological Society
. Life member of Bangalore Surgeons Society.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.